Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would I stand against a BMW 3-Series? It's either an 03 or 04. I have no clue what sub model it is. I know it has the flashier stock ground affects, at least it's more than some have. It's a 5-speed.

·
Registered
748 Posts
the 335i is a TT inline 6. which will own you. the other 3series will give you a run for your $$ bc of the nice powerband. the can accelerate nice and smoothly. 2dr or 4 dr, not that it matters atht much, and coupe or vert?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually the lowest is around 187 the best being around 230.

I havent had an update time in almost a year.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How can something weigh 3 times more than me, have only like 40 more hp and beat me? lol I believe you guys but it just doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
845 Posts
the bmw will win its not even a race, my wife had a 330xi and now a 525xi and even after the 1/4 mile all you will see is tail light

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Ive run one...not even worth the gas. I thought it would be jsut a fun little race. I was wrong, haha. Nothing fun about it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
just watch out for the 1 series (debuting soon), the 335i (2dr & 4dr), the 5 series, the M series, the Z coupes, and the new mini cooper s bc they are now turbod with a straight exhaust(easy to just turn up the boost--factory is still slow, but they are nimble and lightweight), no bs of the battery dead center in the trunk, and the exhaust going around it on both sides.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts