Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Make Me Squirt
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BRAND NEW, NEVER PUT ON ANY CAR EVER set of 4 wheels and tires originally purchased from here. I'm not going to get into the details here, but these wheels are currently involved in a dispute with my credit card company. This dispute has been going on since August and I just want to get rid of them. Once payment for the wheels is received, I will need to cancel the dispute with my bank before shipping the wheels. I'm not strapped for cash, I'm just sick of looking at them. Lowball offers will be ignored.

$1425+ACTUAL SHIPPING GETS THEM SOLD. I PAID $1640.85 SHIPPED.
I will get a shipping quote for buyer before payment is sent.

Payment can either be sent as gift or add the fees. I have feedback on eBay under seller name spademan03 as well as a few other non-Mustang forums.

I will send so many pictures that it will make your head spin. This sale WILL BE FINAL. I'm sick of looking at these things.

These are BRAND NEW, MOUNTED WITH TIRES AND TPMS SENSORS. All you'll need to do is get them balanced (because weights fell off in shipping) and get the TPMS sensors synced, which your Ford dealer should be able to do.

Here's what you get:

(2) 20x8.5" Anthracite Bullitt Wheels ET40 — FRONTS ARE NOT DEEP DISH
mounted with
(2) 255/35ZR/20 Toyo Proxes 4 Tires

(2) 20x10" Anthracite Bullitt Wheels ET45 — Rears ARE deep dish
mounted with
(2) 295/30ZR/20 Toyo Proxes 4 Tires

Feel free to PM questions to me. I'm on here all day long.

<3

·
Make Me Squirt
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT.

·
Make Me Squirt
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT.

·