·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i have a 95 v6

yesterday i slammed into an olds alero then hit a ditch

i need lots of front end parts

where can i get them im so broke i have like 1500 to put it back together

please dont say junkyards i have scouered the mid state area no mustangs whatsoever well one 87 but that doesnt count

i went to 50resto.com and i cant seem to find anything cheaper

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
wit only $1500 your only gonna be able to afford junkyard costs, so good luck. i rear ended someone a couple months ago and all it did was bend the hood, crack the bumper, bend the fender, and crack the header panel and it cost me over $4k for parts and labor. than again it cost a lil bit more cuz i put a termi bumper and hood on too :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
With regards to parts, 1500 really isn't a big budget. Ford wants me to pay around 800 just to get my front bumper cover replaced and painted. All I can see you being able to afford with that budget is junkyard parts, sand them yourself, cheapish paint job, and then put them on yourself.

Now if you messed up anything mechanical then 1500 really won't be enough.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I didn't know there was such a thing. I thought you had to have full coverage to register your vehicle. Maybe thats just were I live, or more than likely I'm just ignorant :D.
i only have liability. The difference is about $100 a month. My parents are paying for it luckily (they did say i was going to have to pay for it)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
liability only :(
onemanzu your link didnt work
2000stang im emailing prestige thanks for that link
now i want a ****in cobra motor thanks alot!!
LOL

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
your internet doesn't work...

prestige is expensive as ****, i asked for a quote on the door inserts... the ones that hold the window switches... $45 for ONE used one and it wasn't even the right colour... you can find them for cheaper else where

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your internet doesn't work...

prestige is expensive as ****, i asked for a quote on the door inserts... the ones that hold the window switches... $45 for ONE used one and it wasn't even the right colour... you can find them for cheaper else where
ok if the link was to ebay then ha ha very funny

ah well i guess im ****ed huh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts