Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 years of saving, shopping, spending and modding, I finall have my hot about where I want it. You notice I said about, which leaves the door open for more in the future. Most of the recent work was done at Bolt-on Performance in Moore OK and the owner Glenn Moore likes to call this the BOP Super Rod. I have been working on this car for 3 years so have a long list of mods including MAC LT headers, Hurst shifter, Bassani exhaust, Shaker scoop, ducktail spoiler, Agent 47 mirrors, CDC grille just to mention a few.

My latest mods include a Paxton HO SC. We were able to mod the shaker to keep it functional. Flex hose dumps air right on the Paxton filter. This things rips. It is like learning to drive a completely different car. :D

We also added an Alum SpyderShaft, BMR panhard bar and drive shaft loop and a CHE upper control link. Already had Metco billet LCAs.

Put on Rotorpro slotted and drilled rotor with PosiQuiet pads for stopping power.

The only indication it has a blower is a small "Supercharged" badge above the right rear taillight.

Plan to add a Steward Warner boost press gauge in a Vent Pod next.

Will be looking for new rear tires soon as I light the Nitto 450s up in first and second with the 4.10 gears. We tried to get a hp and tq read off a G-tech but the tire spin in first and second did not give a reliable reading. It did show 400 rwhp and a 1/4 mile time of 12.44. I believe it would be a mid 11 second car with good tires and someone who can drive it.

Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Nice ride! 11's easy. I am jealous! What kinda boost ya running?

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Nice ride.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
After 3 years of saving, shopping, spending and modding, I finall have my hot about where I want it. You notice I said about, which leaves the door open for more in the future. Most of the recent work was done at Bolt-on Performance in Moore OK and the owner Glenn Moore likes to call this the BOP Super Rod. I have been working on this car for 3 years so have a long list of mods including MAC LT headers, Hurst shifter, Bassani exhaust, Shaker scoop, ducktail spoiler, Agent 47 mirrors, CDC grille just to mention a few.

My latest mods include a Paxton HO SC. We were able to mod the shaker to keep it functional. Flex hose dumps air right on the Paxton filter. This things rips. It is like learning to drive a completely different car. :D

We also added an Alum SpyderShaft, BMR panhard bar and drive shaft loop and a CHE upper control link. Already had Metco billet LCAs.

Put on Rotorpro slotted and drilled rotor with PosiQuiet pads for stopping power.

The only indication it has a blower is a small "Supercharged" badge above the right rear taillight.

Plan to add a Steward Warner boost press gauge in a Vent Pod next.

Will be looking for new rear tires soon as I light the Nitto 450s up in first and second with the 4.10 gears. We tried to get a hp and tq read off a G-tech but the tire spin in first and second did not give a reliable reading. It did show 400 rwhp and a 1/4 mile time of 12.44. I believe it would be a mid 11 second car with good tires and someone who can drive it.

Tell me what you think.

I just got home from visiting with Glenn for the first time. Pretty cool guy. The type of guy that'll listen to what you wanna do with your car and guide you in the right direction. I will definatley be going back to him when the time comes for some mods. He showed me some pics your car. Looks great.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got home from visiting with Glenn for the first time. Pretty cool guy. The type of guy that'll listen to what you wanna do with your car and guide you in the right direction. I will definatley be going back to him when the time comes for some mods. He showed me some pics your car. Looks great.
He will certainly take care of you. What do you do at Tinker.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Did Glenn tell you that I was also in that wing. How long have you been there.
Naw I don't think he mentioned that. I work on the south side on the south ramp. what do you do? Maybe we can meet up and you can take me for a ride in your new beast

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Naw I don't think he mentioned that. I work on the south side on the south ramp. what do you do? Maybe we can meet up and you can take me for a ride in your new beast
I sent you am IM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts