Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are all the bolt ons for our 99 v6s? and what kind of power will they get? i tryed searching this put couldnt really find any numbers.. and im also wondering what power i have and what suggestions people have for me to do next?

i have a CAI, motoblu pulleys, BBK shorty headers, offroad H pipe, dual flows, a 93 octane email tune, windstar upper intake, and a cam.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
You shouldn't mess with any more bolt ons. Either be content, or GO F/I!! Just save your money toward a blower, man. :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah im thinking save up for m112 or a turbo. any idea what kind of power im making now? and this spring will be the first time i drive my car with the cam, windstar, pulleys, and shortys. i am doing them as a winter project.

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
yeah im thinking save up for m112 or a turbo. any idea what kind of power im making now? and this spring will be the first time i drive my car with the cam, windstar, pulleys, and shortys. i am doing them as a winter project.
Maybe 200 at the wheels maybe!

03cristian

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Turbo FTW

03cristian

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would love to port my heads while im there, but dont know if i will be able to as theyre is no where near me that will do it.

·
SpamBOT
91 Posts
if you dont want to spend alot on a turbo or supercharger yet nitrous is always a quick power adder. Get about 100 hp and I only spent 350. DOnt have to deal with tunes and what not necessarily. COuld get it for know until you save up for a turbo then sell your nitrous kit

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
if you dont want to spend alot on a turbo or supercharger yet nitrous is always a quick power adder. Get about 100 hp and I only spent 350. DOnt have to deal with tunes and what not necessarily. COuld get it for know until you save up for a turbo then sell your nitrous kit
You need a tune

03cristian

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Stick with what you have. Nothing worth it unless you go m112 or a major engine swap (v8) etc.

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Stick with what you have. Nothing worth it unless you go m112 or a major engine swap (v8) etc.
Ported heads and Intake are good power adders

03cristian

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
on a stock tune you can run 75-85 shot. a nitrous tune only retards the timing to make a larger shot safer. a tune is not required for nitrous.
I thought you meant a 100 shot

03cristian

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Find mike's thread... follow it....
Prob the best n/a | Nitrous v6 thread you will find.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts