Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay sorry for the double post! But Ive decided to pull the trigger on some xxr 521 and need to know the offset/ bolt pattern.

I dislike how the only come in flat black, I have gloss black accents on my car, how would that look all together? I cant seem to find a 18x9 either, will 18x8.5 and 18x10 look stupid? Im thinking 18x8.5 and 18x9 isnt a big difference so it shouldnt be noticeable

·
Mr. Stangarang
2,620 Posts
I have xxr 521's, 18x8.5 in front and 18x10 in back (5-114.3 & +25mm).

Reactions: justAbullitt

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Id go with all silver on a white car. Ive never been a big fan of black wheels anyways. I see too many imports with them.

·
The Little 2v That Could
1,623 Posts
What 04midnight said, I run the same exact setup, except black centers with machined lip.
And I would recommend black centers w/ machined lip on a white car. The mach 1 that was posted looks sick.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
Id go with all silver on a white car. Ive never been a big fan of black wheels anyways. I see too many imports with them.
+1 I've never seen the appeal of an all black wheel. The just remind me of a car thats lost its hubcaps.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha yea I decided it go with the hypersilver, I tried ordering the black but it wouldnt process. Its a sign that me and hypersilver are meant to be haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts