Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone show me a pic of your Bomz CAI installed, because in the picture on eautotuning.com, it isnt very cear. I cant figure out how to connect the two metal tubes together. :confused:

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I assume (though I may be wrong) that Bomz is set up the same way as other CAIs. Check out this video on how to install:

Just click the "Watch on Youtube" thing and you'll go straight to it. Basically the MAF sensor goes between the two rubes. MAF sensor screws/bolts to one pipe and a coupler is used to connect the other side to the other tube. Hose clamps to keep it tight.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, the Bomz intake that i got didn't include instructions. I got it all to gether now, but i notice a whine kinda like a turbo when accelerating. is this normal?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
The whine is the new shape/material of the intake. The stock rubber/plastic housing muffled that sound due to its material. Part of the "effect" of a CAI is to hear that air sucking noise.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
will do next time i can get my car into my auto tech class more work. so far ihave the CAI and a diablosport tuner. hoping to get dual exhaust, cams, and a udp as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.