Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is just a couple pics of the cars I saw...so many other fantastic cars I want real bad. Cell phone pics so don't bitch about quality.
First two Model A I believe and interior

Old Thunderbird before opera windows

65 Mustang

Another old Thunderbird without opera windows

68 Fastback

either 70 or 71 Mach 1

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Quality is piss poor. =P

On a serious note, the bottom 5 pics are broken.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Not anymore* ..... :shiftyeyes

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, for now. I had the phone upright instead of landscape and for whatever reason take worse pictures that way, and then photobucket makes it tiny as **** that way. I think it's because of the height.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Yeah, for now. I had the phone upright instead of landscape and for whatever reason take worse pictures that way, and then photobucket makes it tiny as **** that way. I think it's because of the height.
Ah that explains a lot. But I still dont think it should be that small.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tried to get the hood up, but it only started to bend, and wouldn't release. I didn't want to break it. I don't believe it was a 428cj and if it was...I woulda snagged it, then woulda tried to snag one of the 69 fastbacks there.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
That's cool.. I like finding places like that. We have quite a few around here.. well we did but people are picking them pretty clean now days.
+1; In the outskirts of Hershey and Carlisle there's a ton of cars you can find lying around just rusting away :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts