Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone? i am in the market for a 20amp kenne bell boost-a-pump. i've already searched american muscle, late model restoration, lethal performance, jdm, blow by racing, brenspeed, maryland speed, jegs, summit, stage 3 motorsports and a few other off the wall sites that i cant remember their name. did i leave anybody out? does anyone know of any other site i can check out? looking for the best deal on a new one. fyi: brenspeed has the best deal so far.

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
whats up everyone? i am in the market for a 20amp kenne bell boost-a-pump. i've already searched american muscle, late model restoration, lethal performance, jdm, blow by racing, brenspeed, maryland speed, jegs, summit, stage 3 motorsports and a few other off the wall sites that i cant remember their name. did i leave anybody out? does anyone know of any other site i can check out? looking for the best deal on a new one. fyi: brenspeed has the best deal so far.
bucknasty79,

As you already know, unfortunately we don't offer a KenneBell boost-a-pump at the moment. However, we do have the MSD Programmable Fuel Pump Voltage Booster. This works very similar to the KenneBell version, but strictly references manifold vacuum, so you'll need to be running a supercharger or turbo.

Hope this helps your options a little bit, I'm not sure if you were adding forced induction or nitrous..

Shane

·
Registered
13,629 Posts

Wait, you're looking for a Kenne Bell BAP and you've searched all those places for one. IDK but if I was looking for a Kenne Bell BAP, do you know where the first place I would look? Yep, Kenne Bell.. That just kinda makes sense to me, no?

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Wait, you're looking for a Kenne Bell BAP and you've searched all those places for one. IDK but if I was looking for a Kenne Bell BAP, do you know where the first place I would look? Yep, Kenne Bell.. That just kinda makes sense to me, no?

This. Kenne bell prefers to sell direct. Call them. Place order. Done.

Or.....you can find a local KB retailer in your area. You know what they will do? They will call Kenne Bell, order one, receive it, and then sell it to you.

:facepalm:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do industrial maintenance and have found 9 times out of 10 the manufacturer has a significantly higher mark up on their parts direct. it was a force of habit. I did think about it, but was highly skeptical and never did. for what it's worth, they came damn close. within $3. nice suggestion. thanks for ya'lls help. btw, I do plan on slapping a Paxton 2200 HO in the next 2 wks. I saw the MSD on AM, but i'm gonna go with a brenspeed email tune after the install and they recommend the Kenne Bell. gonna keep it apples to apples so their tune isn't messed up or anything

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Kenne Bell is good people... they will be around to backup the sale.. sometimes hard to get them to answer the phone... I have delt with them often in the 7 years I have had my blower.. all good

·
gtscrewd
5,229 Posts
It will be consistently busy most of the time. But they will answer eventually. It's a small operation but they took really good care of me aswell ask for Matt he will help you out

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I do industrial maintenance and have found 9 times out of 10 the manufacturer has a significantly higher mark up on their parts direct. it was a force of habit. I did think about it, but was highly skeptical and never did. for what it's worth, they came damn close. within $3. nice suggestion. thanks for ya'lls help. btw, I do plan on slapping a Paxton 2200 HO in the next 2 wks. I saw the MSD on AM, but i'm gonna go with a brenspeed email tune after the install and they recommend the Kenne Bell. gonna keep it apples to apples so their tune isn't messed up or anything
Slap it on! Take lots of pics and do a thread. We love pictures - and mods. :)

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
and bewbs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.