Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been searching the forum, but cant seem to get a exact answer for my question. So iam going 2 ask it here. Im getting a forged short block w/ 9.1 compression, and Im setting it up w/ a Kenne Bell 2.1 huffer 9 lb kit. I want 2 boost it 2 12 lbs. Would the 9.1 compression be to high or is it good enough?:dunno

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
he wants to hear about that time that boostang had a mouthful of c** and 330 was standing there with his pants down and boostang's mom walked in. She still tells everyone about that.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
he wants to hear about that time that boostang had a mouthful of c** and 330 was standing there with his pants down and boostang's mom walked in. She still tells everyone about that.
Did she tell you what she did...

But seriously this is got to be the dirtiest thing i have heard all day..

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You must be psychic!:eek: LOL

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
well ill let 330 share that story with you.... I couldnt dare tell off on him like that.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i was thinking this^ with the KB but didnt know enough to be for sure. You have a forged shortblock so might as well get after it.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Yep

·
Registered
79 Posts
Honestly, I think you will love the 2.1

Im putting down over 500 rwhp with stock heads and cams.
I have the 14lb pulley, but only showing around 12 psi on the dyno.
Mainly due to my factory 80mm mass air meter being too small.

I have the 4" tubes before and after the mass air, but the factory mass air is 3" so Im bottlenecking. I do have the mafia on there, but I am maxed. Cant wait for my lightning 90mm and retune :yes

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
damn... i would never have thought your numbers would be that high without heads and\or cams.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im running around a 9.7 CR. Here is my slip.

Now take into consideration this was a totally iced down run. The car ran 4 times previous without cooling off and averaged around 490 / 500

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
ive got some stage 2 livernois heads for sale if you ever thought you wanted them. 400 miles on them. Great shape!

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
go as big as your wallet will allow...2.6 FTW :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
ive got some stage 2 livernois heads for sale if you ever thought you wanted them. 400 miles on them. Great shape!

Pm sent

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im planning 2 use TFS heads some nice blower cams. I already have everything else 85 mm Mass air, 75mm throttle body, exhaust, gears . Definetly get a nice dyno tune. all I want is about 500 rwhp. I stilll like 2 drive the car in the street. Oh yeah I live in NJ will have 2 pass the inspection. The last thing I am somewhat on a budget. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts