Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything going on in georgia to day drag racing cars show or anything to go out and check out!!!!?????????

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
there might be a cruise somewhere around here today.. where are you from? i don't have **** to do today.. let's hang out lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
south ga

PEachtree city i was thinking about going to some drag racing they have a commerce but it bracket racing and that is kinda lame im just looking for a mustnag car show or somwhere the drag racing at night in atlanta? do you know where any street racing is in atlanta a night ive got the car filled with 116 gas and ready to run

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
nope, i'm not a big street racer.. i run people at lights every now and then, but nothing organized

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool

i just like to run around with a group of peopl and race all night not realy street racing just messing around with a bunch of people

what year mustang u got?

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i have a '92 LX 5.0.. that's one of the reasons i don't race.. it's slow as **** lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
90 coupe

ive got a 90 coupe lx carb and x pipe and with flows on it and better wires and system and i tune it up reall high and timmings i real high and i run it just on 116 and i get about 265 hp and 325 tq jsut off of have race gas in it not super fast but for stack pretty good and those are at the tire

·
Registered
187 Posts
there is a group going to commerce march 7, friday night street cars. i am planning on going, dont know if ill race, i have never drag raced, but i like to watch and just hang out.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
im pretty sure that a lot of street racing goes on in gwinnett county, ive seen them [the import crowd] run around up there alot but im like bwal, occasionally at the light, but thats about it..

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
PEachtree city i was thinking about going to some drag racing they have a commerce but it bracket racing and that is kinda lame im just looking for a mustnag car show or somwhere the drag racing at night in atlanta? do you know where any street racing is in atlanta a night ive got the car filled with 116 gas and ready to run
Your close to me. I'm in Carrollton/Douglasville area. I've heard that there is a cruise/meet at the Varsity the second Saturday of every month. TyCouey told me about it, maybe he'll chime in. He is from Douglasville also. Maybe we can cruise up there if your interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts