Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a choice between adding a true dual exhaust with Borla cats or flowmasters.

Which would you recommend?

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Flowmaster original 40's FTW

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Welcome to modded mustang Sforscott....flowmasters are so great, that i just gave red pony here rep points for it....cause its like that...:shiftyeyes

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Some one post one of my exhaust videos for him. Rather it be burnout of what. I can't ATM.

Or just go one youtube and search for MrRedPony01

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Welcome to modded mustang Sforscott....flowmasters are so great, that i just gave red pony here rep points for it....cause its like that...:shiftyeyes
I gave you your second bar. :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have a choice between adding a true dual exhaust with Borla cats or flowmasters.

Which would you recommend?
His question is in regards to cats not mufflers if I've read it correctly. If its mufflers he meant to ask about, Borla has the Stingers, XR-1, and not so much used Turbo mufflers. XR-1 being an aggressive sounding muffler. "S" or "Stinger" most commonly used on Mustangs.
Flowmaster has the popular Original 40, Delta 40, 44, 60 (Delta Force 2), and super 10 mufflers.
YouTube has examples of all choices. Good Luck!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Flowmaster

_

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I think the choice is clear, but lol go with flowmaster. most people have 40's, personally my 44's make my dick hard :)

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
I think the choice is clear, but lol go with flowmaster. most people have 40's, personally my 44's make my dick hard :)
Gaay..

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Of course they do, but take a car with original 40s for a ride lmao.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
No. But when you get new exhaust you will for a bit.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have the 40 series on my car but mine is a v8 they sound pretty good. Magna flow might be another option to consider. My friend has dual exhaust with magna flow mufflers on his 07 v6 and it sounds good.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Flow 40s with mandrel bent tubing 2.5 inch all the way around with GT tips.:hitit

1 - 20 of 21 Posts