Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new here so don't rip me to pieces if there's already a thread for this lol.

So I have a '89 Mustang Lx with a 306 and i'm running flow masters with mac shorty headers and o/r h pipe.

And I want to switch to Borla Stingers has anyone here done this on their fox?

:help :feedback

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
If you end up doing the swap, make sure you mail your old flowmasters to 69fastback i hear hes always looking for i nice set, and installs them on every thing he owns. You should see his lawn mower, it has ford racing plug wires, 5 speed manual trans with flowmaster exhaust.:D:tomato

J/k.... sorry OP i dont have any input on your question

·
Registered
123 Posts
i want stingers on my fox so bad.. i have a buddy with an '07 gt with a vortec V3, headers, x pipe, and stingers. and my best friend just bought an '03 cobra, bbk x pipe and stingers as well. and here i am with f'ing pro dumps lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody ever end up doing this? My buddy runs a welding shop. I’m slightly worried about ground clearance because the case is 5” from top to bottom. But the sound is unreal. I’ve got L/T and a Dr. Gas X pipe. I would just have him fab from the x pipe to muffle to my flowmaster tails. I think it would sound great without trying to put an IRS stinger catback one a SRA fox. Which some have done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts