Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have borlas on now, should I switch to Flowmaster? a guy that heard it and said it sounds odd, like its not full sounding. He said flows with an h would make it sound better. Anyone agree?

·
Danger To Manifold
1,488 Posts
The H-pipe is going to increase the deep tones in the exhaust if you go off of hear say.

I've never installed either of those systems or heard them in person to tell you.

If you have a cat back system from the y pipe you'll get way better sound with the h pipe.

·
Registered
632 Posts
i have flows with h-pipe... get it

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Borla FTMFW

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
You could go and keep the Borla exhaust and put on an H pipe. If you dont like it you can go ahead and get flows or whatever put on and you still have an H pipe put on.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
This is a very debatable topic. I have flow super 44's with an H-pipe and i love it, so of course i'm going to say go with the flow. But, do research first and find out what suits you best. Some people like one over the other, so just listen around until you find something you like.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
**** what he said. Just get an h pipe and call it a day. it doesn't matter what other people think, it's wat you think.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
**** what he said. Just get an h pipe and call it a day. it doesn't matter what other people think, it's wat you think.

Ummmmm that's what i was saying :eek:

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Who the hell negged me for my above post? He wanted input and I gave it. I wouldn't leave a name for some bullshit neg either.

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
Not I

·
Slappin' da Bass
7,835 Posts
OK :)

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Who the hell negged me for my above post? He wanted input and I gave it. I wouldn't leave a name for some bullshit neg either.
probly was Big Daddy Stang...the guy loves to neg rep threads he's not even in and never leaves a name...

·
Banned
636 Posts
probly was Big Daddy Stang...the guy loves to neg rep threads he's not even in and never leaves a name...
That guy is a living insult to all things mustang related.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I highly doubt it was BDS.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Youtube is your friend.
Go on there and LISTEN to exhaust videos of others.
Then go from there.
Problem SOLVED! :eek:

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Without boost or f/i or a cam.... its almost impossible to get a better sound out of a 6 than original 40s.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts