Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed my Boss intake with JLT cai and frpp lowering springs today. I didnt get it on the dyno but i can really tell a difference when I hit the throttle! I'm running 3.73 gears and it pulls strong as hell!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great man. Which STB is that?
Thanks! Thats the boss stb. We pulled the GT plaque off my original stb and placed it on top. I did all my work at my buddy's body shop and he said it just looked naked without something on top of it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
what springs did you get and how does it ride with them? and looks great starting to think i need 373s and the boss intake now....

are any of you guys buying the install kit for them or are you just using the LMR install way?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
what springs did you get and how does it ride with them? and looks great starting to think i need 373s and the boss intake now....

are any of you guys buying the install kit for them or are you just using the LMR install way?
I used the ford racing 1.5" k code springs 2005-11 Mustang Gt Ford Racing Progressive Rate Lowering Spring Kit, M-5300-K at LRS - Same Day Shipping!
The ride is not as rough as i thought it would be. You can feel more bumps in the road but its well worth the trade off when you get it in the twisty's! I didnt use the install kit. Save yourself 200 bucks and buy a M8x1.25 bolt with some washers, 2 feet of fuel/emissions hose, & some hose clamps to reroute the vapors from purge valve.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I laid on it hard today with the advanced trac off and it burned through 1st, 2nd and 3rd!:eek: Needless to say I'm very happy with the power it puts down. I hope to get it on a dyno soon to find out what it makes at the rollers.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Your engine bay is aesthetically pleasing.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Sweet! good job bro!

·
Registered
2018 Mustang GT Manual
1,595 Posts
Looks very nice!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
There on my list, just not at the top, but if they were in my budget I think would have ordered them by now! lol
Yea, I'm still trying to figure out my mod budget and how fast I'm willing to mod after picking up my car. Oh well, guess it won't really matter till I get back from deployment in a couple months.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I don't know. I hate to be the trail blazer with cams. Always seem like they are bigger and better after the manufacturers have time to play. With that said, that intake is pure sex painted. Did you install the fuel vapor hose kit or did you just make it work?

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
I don't know. I hate to be the trail blazer with cams. Always seem like they are bigger and better after the manufacturers have time to play. With that said, that intake is pure sex painted. Did you install the fuel vapor hose kit or did you just make it work?
He said he didnt use the kit, just bolts and fuel line. I did the same with mine.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
:mad:i cant see the picture!!!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts