Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll post a pic up soon no batteries for my camera.
I got it for 800 bucks and two O's of dankness.

Some guy off craigslist in the portland oregon area lived right down the road from me.

160 K clean titled
Black/gray cloth interior sun roof 5 speed.
Engine supposibly rebuilt at 90ish k ceramic coated competition headers, 3.73 gears cd player /bumps, alarm pretty nice interrior except for the headliner.

The bad, The clutch is tweaked or the clutch cable it woul'nt let you put it into gear while it's running you have to start it in gear?! anyone know this, I priced a clutch job and it's like 500 bucks for a stock replacement.
Also it needs two new flow master mufflers they're disconnected/missing, other than that runs smooth this will be my 2nd fox body I had a 88gt when I was in highschool.

Any help or suggestions for the clutch problem and a good choice of a couple mufflers would be great. :eek:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
dont put flowmasters back on there....

you may have a bent clutch fork as far as the shifting problem

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I'm still browsing exaust wise I'm taking it to a mechanic/friend thursday so I'll find out the it still shifts just not the same.

2 o's of dankness well I have medical marijuana called this guy up asking him questions about his mustang and he sounds like a total stoner.

So I went to take a look at the car smelling like snoop dog and gave the guy 2 ounces of weed plus 800 bucks.

·
Awesome Sauce
146 Posts
LOL @ the Dankness

the clutch issue could be a couple of things.
clutch fork
if its a stock quadrant it could be jacked up
Does it have an aftermarket adjuster on the firewall?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Yeah I'm still browsing exaust wise I'm taking it to a mechanic/friend thursday so I'll find out the it still shifts just not the same.

2 o's of dankness well I have medical marijuana called this guy up asking him questions about his mustang and he sounds like a total stoner.

So I went to take a look at the car smelling like snoop dog and gave the guy 2 ounces of weed plus 800 bucks.
ok thats what i figured but i was just making sure...kinda caught me off guard on this site.....lol

damn 2 ounces of dank = like 960 bucks sellin on the street

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
ok thats what i figured but i was just making sure...kinda caught me off guard on this site.....lol

damn 2 ounces of dank = like 960 bucks sellin on the street

Well he could have said 1760 dollars, for us old non pot takers.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
for a cheap headliner just go to a fabric store and get headliner material. it's backed with the foam and everything. that and plenty of spray or brush on glue and it will be good as new. just make sure to get all the old foam off first or you'll have bumps

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy hell people around here get ounces of good coc for cheaper than that lol.
If you grow you can produce it for around 25-40 bucks an ounce.
I could buy a new mustang cash on all the money I've spent on pot over the years, it's sad but I've been smoking since I was 7 years old so whatever.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I think we just got the canidate for Coolbam/Demello of the month. We should start a pool on how long till the ban hammer is dropped. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nonsense I'm going to take a pic tomarrow got batteries tonight while shopping.

I still can't decide on a clutch setup or exaust, but I changed the oil and bought everything I need to do a complete tune up.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
How much of the exhaust are u lookin to replace....and a good clutch for a decent price that still performs well for fairly modded stangs is the king cobra

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I am thinking the car sounding good isn't going to do much good if it doesn't move due to the clutch. So I say go for the clutch and then worry about the exhaust down the road. I am not sure its actually the clutch though from the way it sounds you may have other issues.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I am thinking the car sounding good isn't going to do much good if it doesn't move due to the clutch. So I say go for the clutch and then worry about the exhaust down the road. I am not sure its actually the clutch though from the way it sounds you may have other issues.
+1:yes

1 - 20 of 20 Posts