Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm loving this car. Traded my 06 gt for the Cobra and am glad I did. Put a new set of tires on, switched the hideous 3D Cobra that was on the front with regular Cobra. Put the stainless Cobra letters on the back bumper. Ordered a styling bar and shortie antenna.

Next on the list is an Accufab TB and a C & L CAI. It has a BBK TB and CAI right now and I don't care for BBK. It needs a new exhaust (still has stock exhaust). Trying to decide what I want to go with.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Omg I hate you. PM me how much you picked it up for.

·
Registered
387 Posts
:rockon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds like a sweet ride!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Were in Cali do you stay

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:pics

Reactions: WabashaCobra99

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice pick up! I wouldn't go with the accufab sbtb. I have one and it tends to stick and so do many others from what I hear. Dragon make a good I haven't heard any bad things about them yet. Also if you do do a gear swap 373's aren't that much of a change for what we have with the 355's. I think 410 are to much because I drive on the interstate a bit and like the little better mpg. I would go with the 390's and I can't remember who makes a good set of the top of my head. But these car are great with stock gear a well. Have fun man!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
kooks or amh

everything else is a compromise when it comes to headers

·
Registered
50 Posts
In for pics.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you. My favorite is the Sonic Blue, but I wasn't able to locate one. But I like the white ok.

·
Photoshop Junkie
1,445 Posts
Keep it clean and the white really grows on you. It did for me anyway.

By the way, that's a heck of a sweet car!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks. I'm really loving it. I'm very attached to it already. Lol.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice ride!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts