Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home and finished installing one of the new toys, last weekend i assembled a new tv stand and decided my 42" vizio lcd tv was looking a little too small for the stand. So today i bought a 55" Sanyo LED tv. Seems to look nice!!

Here is the 42" on the new stand...

Here is the new 55" on the new stand...

And now for the MAIN toys i bought today...

A brand new Taurus 9mm semi auto pistol - paid 350 for it.

A brand new Bushmaster AR15 XM15-E2S with 2 30 round mags and a hard case - paid 1050 with tax.

A brand new Ruger 10/22 black synthetic with blue barrel for 175.

AND a Charles Daily 12 gauge pump shot gun with a pistol grip and full stock, paid 100 for it.

I got 2,000 rounds of .223 shells, 1,000 rounds of .22 shells, 500 rounds of 9mm, and 100 rounds of 12 gauge 2-3/4 shells. (only got 2-3/4 because its only used as a home defense shotty, not using it for any hunting.

I had been putting money to the side for a while for the gun show that was today. Then the mustang sold yesterday so I had plenty of "extra" cash.

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
:lmao

definitely not what I was thinking. :shiftyeyes
How much did your LED run you? We want to get one in that size that is back lit and haven't seen a single good sale yet haha. :drool

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
That's a trick question. :shiftyeyes

Don't answer that!

·
101FNG IS MY MASTER! I LOVE HIM 4EVER!
10,946 Posts
LOL ..... i have a 42 inch tv. I think it will look ok ( i dont have a choice i cant afford a bigger one ) My son keeps riding his bike into the tv stand i have now and im scared the tv is going to fall off of it and smash his sweet little head. so i got one with a mount. plus drew will be able to turn it towards him while he plays COD

·
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That stand is actually really nice!

I got the 55" on sale for 750 bucks with tax. so not too shabby for a new LED tv.

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
:lmao

definitely not what I was thinking. :shiftyeyes
We want to get one in that size but haven't seen a single good sale yet haha. :drool
lol i was thinking the same, this thread is a disappoint :(

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts
That stand is actually really nice!

I got the 55" on sale for 750 bucks with tax. so not too shabby for a new LED tv.
that is a freakin good deal. I havent seen anything over 50" for under $1000, but then again I havent been looking.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
I built my TV stand. I build all my furniture like that, I cant see spending money on stuff that I can build myself.

If you want something built, pm me ill make you a deal :D

this one is Red oak, I built my coffee table and bed out of Red oak also.

I would love to make some really intricate designs with some fine wood, but I cant afford the price of wood and im limited on the machinery I have to build furniture

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
I built my TV stand. I build all my furniture like that, I cant see spending money on stuff that I can build myself.

If you want something built, pm me ill make you a deal :D

this one is Red oak, I built my coffee table and bed out of Red oak also.

I would love to make some really intricate designs with some fine wood, but I cant afford the price of wood and im limited on the machinery I have to build furniture

Bet you're real handy with that wood there, eh?
:shiftyeyes

I totally understand where you're coming from. Its more satisfying to build your own and you can be sure its not shitty particle boarrd or rotted wood.

·
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I completely agree, i had built both of my last tv stands... but i wanted something a little more elegant for the living room... i custom built all the stuff in the basement, so im leaving the up stairs all store bought haha.

Although i've already started looking at plans to build a new gun cabinet for all the guns.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts