Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
I would love to read it. Sauce please?

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

What a ****wit.

Jindal vows to fight gay marriage | WBRZ News 2 Louisiana : Baton Rouge, LA |

All this amounts to is them trying to determine a different class structure with christians being on top. They talk about religious liberty but what they really mean is they want to push their religion on everyone else, determining who is able to marry who based on their own beliefs, **** everyone elses.

Scott Walker -
I believe this Supreme Court decision is a grave mistake. Five unelected judges have taken it upon themselves to redefine the institution of marriage, an institution that the author of this decision acknowledges ‘has been with us for millennia.’ In 2006 I, like millions of Americans, voted to amend our state constitution to protect the institution of marriage from exactly this type of judicial activism. The states are the proper place for these decisions to be made, and as we have seen repeatedly over the last few days, we will need a conservative president who will appoint men and women to the Court who will faithfully interpret the Constitution and laws of our land without injecting their own political agendas. As a result of this decision, the only alternative left for the American people is to support an amendment to the U.S. Constitution to reaffirm the ability of the states to continue to define marriage.
Recognizing that our Founders made our Constitution difficult to amend, I am reminded that it was first amended to protect our ‘First Freedom’ - the free exercise of religion. The First Amendment does not simply protect a narrow ‘right to worship,’ but provides broad protection to individuals and institutions to worship and act in accordance with their religious beliefs. In fact, the Wisconsin constitution explicitly protects the rights of conscience of our citizens. I can assure all Wisconsinites concerned about the impact of today’s decision that your conscience rights will be protected, and the government will not coerce you to act against your religious beliefs.
I call on the president and all governors to join me in reassuring millions of Americans that the government will not force them to participate in activities that violate their deeply held religious beliefs. No one wants to live in a country where the government coerces people to act in opposition to their conscience. We will continue to fight for the freedoms of all Americans.
Now I read like only 10 comments of it and half of them were people saying Wow I supported you throughout this and you had my vote, but not anymore.. Nice. Real nice.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
Except that it won't be the end... not by a long shot.

The LGBT community is comprised of the biggest hypocrites in history. They constantly push how everyone should accept them and their beliefs as normal while at the same time bashing and boycotting anyone who's beliefs even slightly deviate from their own. Because of this, I find it very hard to sympathize with them.

I'm all for them having marriage rights and all the benefits that go along with it. However, noone will ever convince me that homosexuality is normal. It's a mental disease that everyone chooses to embrace rather than find a cure for. The day a man shoves his dick up another guy's ass and conceives a baby is the day I'll believe it's normal. I only ask that they keep their business to themselves and not try to force it down my throat. (I feel the same way about religious nutjobs... so no argument there) However, because I don't accept their mental condition as normal, I'm a bigot in their eyes and any support I may have put out for them in regards to equal rights is nullified.

One day... I hope we can all learn that just because you tolerate something doesn't mean you have to accept it.
In your lifetime, conservatively estimating, how many times do you think you've had sex?
@RDY4WAR

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Im glad to finally see this happen. I Dont see why this is an issue. Does two men or two women getting married effect your life? NO! Problem is so many people think that gays are the acts of the devil makeing people "sick". Well I find that BS. People live how they want and it has nothing to do with the devil or anything of such.

If it makes people "sick" and die (gay or straight I don't care). Let it happen. We need a dieback anyway lol

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Except that it won't be the end... not by a long shot.

The LGBT community is comprised of the biggest hypocrites in history. They constantly push how everyone should accept them and their beliefs as normal while at the same time bashing and boycotting anyone who's beliefs even slightly deviate from their own. Because of this, I find it very hard to sympathize with them.

One day... I hope we can all learn that just because you tolerate something doesn't mean you have to accept it.

Total Hypocrites. Now don't get me wrong. I don't care what personal choices other people make. In fact, I like the idea of gay people getting married because they can't procreate. Anyways, I posted up a straight pride comment on facebook and got a rash of ****. So you can be proud to be gay, but you can't be proud to be straight? WTF?

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
Nobody will ever realize the underlying reason why gay-marriage was approved. It's money. Companies and federal entities make a hell of a lot more money from married couples than from singles. This is especially true upon death, when they tax the **** out of you.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Total Hypocrites. Now don't get me wrong. I don't care what personal choices other people make. In fact, I like the idea of gay people getting married because they can't procreate. Anyways, I posted up a straight pride comment on facebook and got a rash of ****. So you can be proud to be gay, but you can't be proud to be straight? WTF?
I get what your saying and agree with you pretty much, although I personally think a decent amount of the hate stems from the fact a lot of people have come off as sore losers after the decision and tried to mock the issue, not simply "rock the team colors". That's not to say there aren't plenty of hypocritical crybabies out there(just visit Tumblr).

Nobody will ever realize the underlying reason why gay-marriage was approved. It's money. Companies and federal entities make a hell of a lot more money from married couples than from singles. This is especially true upon death, when they tax the **** out of you.
The CBO actually did research on this. They concluded that it would increase income, but it accounted for something like .01% of the federal budget. I'd say most of the people who actively fought for this decision had honest intentions.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Are you wanting to make it one more or something? ;) lolol
It just cracks me up that a guy infers the only natural sex is sex that ends in a child when that very person (presumably) ****s for pleasure, not procreation.

I know it's a crazy thought on a car forum, but some people like different things.

·
7,909 Posts
It just cracks me up that a guy infers the only natural sex is sex that ends in a child when that very person (presumably) ****s for pleasure, not procreation.

I know it's a crazy thought on a car forum, but some people like different things.
Every time I've ****ed it's been for pleasure. Not once have I ****ed wanting a child out of it. Traditions come and go so saying traditional marriage is the only kind of marriage is stupid to say the least. We'll drag them kicking and screaming into the present, the bronze age is gone.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Our governor is an asshat. Jindal needs a good punch in the mouth for ****ing this state hard.
It's sad to see they are trying to hold that back man it looks like the A.G.s are are somewhat involved in it and i seen those comments that those Govs made on the matter also.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Seems as if Louisiana Gov finally said This morning the state wasn't going to resist any longer. But it looks like the A.G.s office let out a statement basically saying they will wait until the last minute. Evey i is dottet and t is crossed.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
I know in texas they had to do some reprogramming in their license system and that's why it got held back.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
You know, I have one concern now that someone mentioned incomes and economics. What kind of an impact is this going to have on our aging social security system? I mean, now more folks are going to have spousal benefits that will be draining an already depleted system. I'm 50 so I am still hoping it is up and running when I retire so I do have some concern on how this will impact that. For you younger guys it won't matter because there won't be any money left in there by the time you are eligible.

·
7,909 Posts
You know, I have one concern now that someone mentioned incomes and economics. What kind of an impact is this going to have on our aging social security system? I mean, now more folks are going to have spousal benefits that will be draining an already depleted system. I'm 50 so I am still hoping it is up and running when I retire so I do have some concern on how this will impact that. For you younger guys it won't matter because there won't be any money left in there by the time you are eligible.
It should still be our concern since we're putting money into a system we will never benefit from.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
It should still be our concern since we're putting money into a system we will never benefit from.
'Murica

I love seeing 300$ from my paychecks disappearing..obviously not all from that but still lol I'm in college I'd like to save that for school or rent hah..invest and save early I shall..

41 - 60 of 65 Posts