Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 gt very with a 347 stroker. It has a edlebrock carb,with electric pump out side th tank. What will it take to put new braided lines from tank to carb. It's my dd so can't have it down to long. What will I need in line fittings and clamps and were is the best place to buy this stuff. Any help would b great

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
You need cash. The rest is easy. I ran -8 (1/2") from the tank to the carb on mine. The AN fittings get real expensive, real fast. What you need just depends on how and where you run your lines, where the regulator is mounted, ect.... I spent about $700 on line and fittings.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
You need cash. The rest is easy. I ran -8 (1/2") from the tank to the carb on mine. The AN fittings get real expensive, real fast. What you need just depends on how and where you run your lines, where the regulator is mounted, ect.... I spent about $700 on line and fittings.
700 to run 1 line?

Ill do your next car for $699.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Summit Racing SUM-PUMPKIT3 - Summit Racing® Fuel Line Combination Kits - Overview - SummitRacing.com
This should get you started as long as your pump is a 3/8 in/out and your regulator is 3/8 in/out.

This is how my system is setup.

Fuel cell -> -8 fitting/-8 fuel line/-8 fitting -> Moroso screen fuel filter (-8 in and out) -> -8 fitting/-8 fitting (coupler) -> -8 to 3/8 fitting/holley blue/ 3/8 to -8 fitting -> -8 fitting/-8 fuel line/-8 fitting -> -8 to 3/8 fitting / Canister style fuel filter / 3/8 to -8 fitting -> -8 fitting/-8 fuel line/-8 fitting -> -8 to 3/8 fitting / holley Regulator / dual lines out. one fuel psi guage fitting 3/8 on one end and -6 on the other and one 3/8 to -6 fitting -> dual -6 fittings/dual -6 fuel line/dual -6 fittings -> -6 to holley fittings / holley DP carb.

About $700.00 for the entire fuel system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts