Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i thought my brake light bulbs were bad so i bought all new brakes light bulbs..and that didnt fix it, so i looked under the dash and the stop light switch was missing, so i bought that, and went to install and apparently the duesch before me cuz the connector off and rigged something. anyone know where i can order this or anyone have one?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i think it is..thanks bro

·
Registered
158 Posts
No problemo

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you could go to your local ford dealer cuz they sell motorcraft pigtails for almost every EFI ford
i could but ford dealers charge way to much...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats not joke.....they are damn proud of their stuff
a little to much..i paid $140 for new doors locks and keys for them on my stang, $60 for the hatch lock and $75 for the ignition cylinder...i'll never go that route again..its nice to have new stuff but i could have stole them from a used stang..

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
You should be able to use two female spades if it is the 2 wire setup. If I remember right, fords use t male spades sricking out of the brake switch, it really doesn't matter which wire goes where... if it is the 2 wire setup. Just make sure the connectors are insulated and save yourself the dough.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You should be able to use two female spades if it is the 2 wire setup. If I remember right, fords use t male spades sricking out of the brake switch, it really doesn't matter which wire goes where... if it is the 2 wire setup. Just make sure the connectors are insulated and save yourself the dough.
that helps..but the parts $8.99...so i'll do it the right way..but seriously thanks i'll look into that if i cant afford the $8.99

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im poor dude what do you expect..

·
Registered
301 Posts
i expect you to walk in there with 10 bucks, and come back out with 5. :) Negotiate FTW. (cough offer the guy a ride in the car)

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah whats the point he'll be like WTF it cant spin tire in 1st but it will get sideways in 2nd, chirp into 3rd and chirp into 4th...HAHAHA

but idk if any local place has this..thats why im just gunna spend the $8.99 and buy that one of the link black88 gave me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts