Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if you guys knew this but I was just going through the Roush site and I guess they're having a major sale on the Chrome Roush M90 Superchargers for 05-09 Mustangs. Brand New Chome M90 - $3,899. Previous price - $5,355. I've seen some of you guys post about buying the M90 and being very lucky to find one for less than $4,500. I'd say if you're ready to purchase, buy it now before this sale goes away.

Mustang Supercharger Kits

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh well. I know I can't afford to go FI right now so I rarely ever look at superchargers and I thought the M90s were a lot more than that.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Im still debating on an M90. I really dont want to put one on my credit card but then again I do lol.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
don't finance mods, theres a lot more important things that could come up

·
Registered
514 Posts
Figures I just ordered a black one from Stage 3 this week. They still gave a good deal on the black one which I rather have over the chrome.

Was going to go with KB but could not pass on the prices for this TwinScrew

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Figures I just ordered a black one from Stage 3 this week. They still gave a good deal on the black one which I rather have over the chrome.

Was going to go with KB but could not pass on the prices for this TwinScrew
M90 is Roots, not Twin Screw. Both are positive displacement, but there is quite a difference.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Not sure they are still on sale. No link to click that will add it to cart.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
There is a nice used one for sale on fnsweet.com for $3000 - has a 2.57 pulley and Steeda CAI with new HT0's. It is my old supercharger. The guy I sold it to never installed it.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Im still debating on an M90. I really dont want to put one on my credit card but then again I do lol.
ive been going through the same temptation. i have a 0% interest till 2012 card with a stupid high limit. i know putting 4k on a credit card is probably the dumbest thing i could possibly do, hence why i havent done it. i just scored a brand new jlt for 150 shipped, so i'll probably stay bolt-on. when i was considering a blower i thought to myself, i could sell my car, and put that 4k toward a new 5.0, so that was the force that changed my mind.

·
Registered
929 Posts
ive been going through the same temptation. i have a 0% interest till 2012 card with a stupid high limit. i know putting 4k on a credit card is probably the dumbest thing I could possibly do, hence why i havent done it. i just scored a brand new jlt for 150 shipped, so i'll probably stay bolt-on. when i was considering a blower i thought to myself, i could sell my car, and put that 4k toward a new 5.0, so that was the force that changed my mind.

How is putting money on a card dumb when it is 0% interest? :eek: get it now and pay the SAME price later.. I mean even if it takes you 6 months to pay it off at same as cash I don't see a problem with that, only if your not so hot at managing money like 80% of america. LOL

OR if you have 4K and a rewards card. I would just put it on my card, get the rewards points then pay it off the next day. :p

With the new 5.0 it is cool, but my car is paid off and there is nothing nice then that IMO. I wouldn't get another car unless I'd pay straight cash for it.

·
Registered
961 Posts
thats the thing, my car isnt paid off. i only got it 6 months ago. i'm about 1k upside down (thanks to the 5.0) so it just doesnt make sense to dump 4k into it. IF my car was paid off, i'd do it in a heartbeat. this is my attempt to NOT manage my money like 80% of americans.

·
Registered
929 Posts
thats the thing, my car isnt paid off. i only got it 6 months ago. i'm about 1k upside down (thanks to the 5.0) so it just doesnt make sense to dump 4k into it. IF my car was paid off, i'd do it in a heartbeat. this is my attempt to NOT manage my money like 80% of americans.

I with you on that one brother. If that was the case just try to break even and start over with something that runs 12's stock or put a good shot of N02 with some stickies and run 10's stock! :yes

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i'll pass.
sticking with my Whipple. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts