Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 536 Posts

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
oBdnanrwith his 9psi procharger will be having his motor built by me:cool:
Today the motor he bought off ebay 2001 3.8L V6 arived at my house and i took pictures
tomorrow i will be tearing this bad boy down and have plenty of interesting pics. Then have it bored over .20:cool: and dipped.

Congradulations Brandon
here are the pictures of the 01 motor(strongest 3.8 block)

·
Registered
965 Posts
hope it doesnt blow up when you give it back to him :p

·
Registered
965 Posts
hate
:rolleyes:
all i know is he'll be running faster then 14s with his built motor and 14-17psi:)

oh shut your mouth hole. we've been over this. you run your car without an intercooler and skinny tires and no track experience and tell me what net in the 1/4. im doin what i can with what i have at the moment lol. and im more concerned with swappin the motor in the hatch before i put more money into the mustang

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh shut your mouth hole. we've been over this. you run your car without an intercooler and skinny tires and no track experience and tell me what net in the 1/4. im doin what i can with what i have at the moment lol. and im more concerned with swappin the motor in the hatch before i put more money into the mustang
well im only bashing you because you make the first post a stab :(

·
Registered
300 Posts
Be sure to post pics as you clean that ugly thing up and turn it into a beast =]

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
only thing thats being used off that thing is the block. Didnt feel like not having a car for like 3-5 months so i bought it off ebay. Chris's guestimate is 5800ish for the engine build. the gforce t5 is 2200 for 500ft lb tq. and i paid 1800 for a brand new 8.8 31 spline axle kit and a aluminum drive shaft. So everything is going to be practicaly brand new. Axlekit should ship monday yaay.

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
sweet... gonna be a beast brandon! once i get the money and can convince my wife i need a new engine ill be getting mine build by chris also

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
here are the pictures of the 01 motor(strongest 3.8 block)
is the 01 block realy the strongest.
Not bashing you, just never heard that before.

but any ways looks like a cool project

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
only thing thats being used off that thing is the block. Didnt feel like not having a car for like 3-5 months so i bought it off ebay. Chris's guestimate is 5800ish for the engine build. the gforce t5 is 2200 for 500ft lb tq. and i paid 1800 for a brand new 8.8 31 spline axle kit and a aluminum drive shaft. So everything is going to be practicaly brand new. Axlekit should ship monday yaay.

Better invest in some tires to go alone with it....:D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
well yeah, i just dont feel like listing all the small things that will be added. tires and the rear end are going to help alot considering i just ran a 18.692 @ 91.35 and a 16.502 at 89.17 lol. Wheel spin all of 1st gear like no matter what and a bit in second gear. it was bad... i kinda gave up after that and since chris broke his **** on the 3rd run i might of gotten a bit superstitious

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
haha better safe than sorry. the build is gonna be sweet. your v6 is gonna be a beast... how much did that engine off ebay cost you?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
well yeah, i just dont feel like listing all the small things that will be added. tires and the rear end are going to help alot considering i just ran a 18.692 @ 91.35 and a 16.502 at 89.17 lol. Wheel spin all of 1st gear like no matter what and a bit in second gear. it was bad... i kinda gave up after that and since chris broke his **** on the 3rd run i might of gotten a bit superstitious
Holy jeebus, 16.5 with the s/c?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
well i won it for 350 but shipping was a ****ing ****, so it was 799 total. i said i have like zero traction dude. the tires on there now are cheap as ****. but im going to go back when my axle gets here next week and i put tires on and break the axle in.

1 - 20 of 536 Posts