Modded Mustang Forums banner

461 - 480 of 536 Posts

·
Rainbows Mechanic
1,612 Posts
obviously someone is really mad about the superchargers....

sorry about all the problems you have been having dude...hopefully it will all get worked out..

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Guess obnar won't ever beat me now :cool:

Anyway I read the other thread, seems like a lot of money wasted b/c you couldn't keep off the throttle.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Some of the humor in this thread:D

hate
:rolleyes:
all i know is he'll be running faster then 14s with his built motor and 14-17psi:)
hope it doesnt blow up when you give it back to him :p
uhh more like i dont want to destroy all the money im putting into it because i couldnt wait to properly break it in... **** tv, tv is all lies
well ill try my luck with the single gt 40 fuel pump. i predict NO PROBLEMS with fuel delivery . how the **** do i make my dot bigger
nothing is wrong with it. the new motor is being made to withstand the boost levels ill be running without breaking...
Couldn't resist , :p

·
Registered
1,762 Posts

video maybe tonight, **** super chargers, **** them, **** dual fpdm, **** this god damn monsoon bullshit that just about killed me a few minutes ago on i 20, couldnt see a ****ing foot in front of me.

and most of all **** the stupid ass tensioner that the belt just flys the **** off of

but a big thanks to justin and chris

YouTube - **** superchargers
you see how that ****ing peice of **** just FLYS the **** off?! WTF PROCHARGER WHAT THE ****!?

yeaaah, ill just drive from washington state to go visit justin again :)

YouTube - getting my car to the dyno

no sleep for the last 38 hours

well at the dyno the throttle body got stuck and fire blew out the exhaust..... but it drove decent afterwards. for ****s sake i drove it like 600 miles, and then i drove it about 1600 more miles, and then i decided to pass this ****ing v6 mustang going slow in the fast lane and i blew my ****ing belt. well the belt wrapped around the crank, and then it ****ing severd the crank sensor wires. SOOOo i duct taped that **** together, changed my belt, and i was OFF!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

or so i tought........ about **** id ont know 10-40 miles away, the car just goes ****ing nuts, so i pull over and ****, and am like wtf?!?! eventually i got it started, and zomg it sounded like a retarded mother ****er. so i cut it off. i called chris, and then i eventually called the tow truck. so blah blah blah, i sodderd my crank sensor all up and ****, and chanaged the sensor itself. then i started pulling spark plugs (chris's idea) so i started on the easier side of course, the driver's side (which i installed hmm) and the first one was okay, the 2nd was fouled as ****, the 3rd was fine. after i found the fouled plug i was like YEAAAAH ITS SO SIMPLE ITS GOING TO WORK YAAAAY. little did i know....

so i started on the passenger side, i was soo excited such a simple fix... NOT!!!!! plug 1........... WOULDNT COME THE **** OUT, like holy **** i had to man handle that **** the WHOLE WAY OUT. and then i saw it..........

ROFL!!!! i just rememberd zomfg funny!!!!! justin (vmp) was like im not getting **** for spark man... hmmm......... ^^^^^^^^^^^!?!?!?!?!?!?! MORE POWA COMING MOTHER ****ERS, less my cylinder is ****ed....

hopefully the **** isnt damaged.. and the guy can get it out tomorrow... zomfg more power, if i can fix this gay ass god damn ****ing tensioner pulley, ooo i cant keep tension look at meeeE!!!!!! ****ing ****!!

JD No.20

soo cliff notes, i drove like 2100 miles with a afucked up spark plug just fine, until i threw a ****ing belt. now a peice of spark plug is in cylinder #1

THERES UR UPDATE

side note i drove from sc, to new mexico (where im stranded) non stop for like 26 hours i believe it was, until this ****ing **** happened. still not sleepy... ****..
update
you figure it out

·
I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
1,166 Posts
holy **** balls dude i really hope you get everything worked out!

·
RIP Dennis
76,390 Posts
Damn...Thats ****ed...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hopefully that connecting rod isn't bet either....gulp

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
well hopefully i can get a new head, piston, and rocker or what ever the **** that **** is, and get it fixed... being at fort lewis with no car is going to be ****ing gay... need a beater.. ****... ****

Hopefully that connecting rod isn't bet either....gulp

well i doubt its broke.. we didnt check though ****ing **** i should of turned the crank..... but i highly doubt it... well hope....

so i guess the retainer clip on the uhh rocker or some **** broke or something and uhh the push rod got major fuxxord and then a pushrod in the cylinder = ^

·
Rainbows Mechanic
1,612 Posts
holy mother of god.....dude....weak sauce.....im sorry

·
Registered
226 Posts
well i doubt its broke.. we didnt check though ****ing **** i should of turned the crank..... but i highly doubt it... well hope....
If it were my car man I would check it or even just replace it, I'd hate for you to fix eveything and have to rip all apart again cuz the block got ****ed. I showed my dad the pics(mechanic for 30 years) and he said that he had seen dozens of cars put back togethor, after similar instances to yours , by lazy mechanics only to have them come back in and get all ripped apart just because the rod wasn't checked.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
If it were my car man I would check it or even just replace it, I'd hate for you to fix eveything and have to rip all apart again cuz the block got ****ed. I showed my dad the pics(mechanic for 30 years) and he said that he had seen dozens of cars put back togethor, after similar instances to yours , by lazy mechanics only to have them come back in and get all ripped apart just because the rod wasn't checked.

okay so after i found out the first spark plug was "smashed" i went and changed all of them. After that the new spark plug got smashed (ford started the ****ing car, but i called as soon as they opened and said dont **** with it) and it smashed the new plug. so i think if the NEW plug got SMASHED the rod should be FINE.... no.20 FTW

461 - 480 of 536 Posts