Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I currently have a GT premium and would like to upgrade the suspension / brakes. I am considering picking up both the FRPP handling pack and the big brake kit. If I were to get those, how would I stack up against the brembo package? Is it on par, better, worse? My other consideration was just trading in my car for a brembo version.

Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
Trading your car is probably not going to get you too far unless you have a friend who wants to swap you titles.

AFAIK, the FRPP kit has some adjustability right? That puts it a bit above the Brembo Packaged car. The BBK should be similar if not identical to the Brembo car also. I think you should go the FRPP/Brembo combo and just keep your car.

Easiest, cheapest, least amount of problems, etc....

Then post pics before and after.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Brake swap shouldn't be to hard. Not sure if we can mention other forums but if you search around a bit, it has been done.

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Yes most likely.

I am currently doing the Brembo BBK from American Muscle and I am going to run different wheels to clear them.

Right now my wheels are 19x8.5 +50 the Brembo wheels are 19x9 +42 and have thin spokes.

My next wheels are 19x8.5 + 38 and 19x10 +43 with flat spokes to clear the calipers.

Also the Brembo's are 4 piston and 14" rotors versus 3 piston and 13" of SBBC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts