Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my dspecs, steeda springs, and panhard bar from them yesterday and they showed up on my porch this morningj!!!!! WTF...now i'm going to have to take off work to install everything. Actually, local mustang shop quoted me $170 to install it all, which sounds like a good deal. Problem is, they cant get it in until april 10th. Anyways, brenspeed rocks...

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
What do you live down the street from them? Lol, jsut playing. Thats awesome. How much did you pay for the dspecs?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
That is ridiculously quick. Sorry you have to wait a couple weeks now to get them installed. Sounds like a good price though.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live about 400 miles away from them. And FREE SHIPPING! I got the dspecs for $539 and the springs for $229(30 bucks cheaper than steeda). The guys there have always been cool, too. Especially when I was new at the s197 thing and would call with stupid questions. I think it might have been a sick practical joke to send me this crap so fast, only to find out I had to wait to put em on. seriously considering busting out the old jack stands and going to town myself.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I live about 400 miles away from them. And FREE SHIPPING! I got the dspecs for $539 and the springs for $229(30 bucks cheaper than steeda). The guys there have always been cool, too. Especially when I was new at the s197 thing and would call with stupid questions. I think it might have been a sick practical joke to send me this crap so fast, only to find out I had to wait to put em on. seriously considering busting out the old jack stands and going to town myself.

yeah do it your self, its so much better to see what you can do, we all know a shop can do it, but when you did it yourself, you can look at it and be like wow i did a ****ing kickass job. :yes

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Man, that is really quick. Go Brenspeed lol

You should just do it yourself, and put that $170 towards more mods. The install isn't hard.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man, that is really quick. Go Brenspeed lol

You should just do it yourself, and put that $170 towards more mods. The install isn't hard.
I'm considering it...i really want those parts on. I've just never done suspension before and dont want to f anything up. But then again, $170 is almost a set of ud pulleys:dunno

1 - 13 of 13 Posts