Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I'm not writing my review here, I was wondering if there's any guys out there from the Midwest who have gone with Brenspeed, a Mustang only performance shop out of Indiana. They have a solid site and, from the looks of it, a great shop with even greater reviews. But, I don't trust everything I see on a shop's own site, since they'd obviously only post the good reviews.

I'm looking at possibly going with these guys for my engine build, they have a full rotating assembly for the 4.6L 3V that looks downright nasty and their own customized Roush performance s/c kits. Does anyone here have any experience with Brenspeed? If so, how was it? I've talked to a couple of their technicians through email and on the phone, even gave them the amount of money I'll be working with for under the hood and got straightforward answers.

Of course, I like to play it smart, especially when I'm thinking about putting more than $8000 under the hood, with this shop being the prospect for doing the work for me.

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
when i was close to pulling the trigger on my sc i had talked to miles over there and he was very helpfull i ended up not going that route but i personaly have heard alot of good about brenspeed not much if any negative.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've talked with Miles once on the phone, he was definitely knowledgable. I've been exchanging emails with Brent as well, equally as knowledgable. So far the guys have been forward with me, giving me information regarding the results previous customers have had as well. So, I've already got a pretty good picture painted of them from my own experience thus far, I'm just naturally apprehensive, since most people make it a habit of being pleasant when you're talking about giving them several thousands of dollars.

Thanks for letting me know about your experience!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I ran one of their mail order tunes for about a year, I have had nothing but great experiences with them. A few guys on s197forum have spent serious coin with brenspeed, and cannot say a bad word about them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Had okay experience with them. Miles didnt seem to want to/ or have time to answer my questions. He said they were shooting a commercial and had been busy. So I guess you could give them the benefit f the doubt.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
they are 15 minutes from me. Honestly, with the new shop they have now, they are swamped all the time all day everyday. Pretty cool but pretty ****ing lame sometimes when you call and they blow you off. I have had it happen 2 times with a piss poor attitude.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts