1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I just ordered

Pypes O/r H pipe

Xcal 2 from brenspeed.

Now, how does this work? They request info about my car from me for the tunes? or do I need to do that with them?. Also If i mod my car in the future (def) with say UDP's and other things do they adjust it or should I talk to joe?

Never used a tuner and they dont explain that on there site, unless I over looked that part.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
what are they requesting.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh, sorry, edited.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
they are requesting your basic mod list.

I don't know if they give free retunes but I know Joe does for 2 years.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Brenspeed sells them in both manners, blank tied to your processor code so you can go custom tune, or in a package of their tunes based on your mods. You just tell them everything you have and they write em. I would give them a call. Assuming you did an online order?

As you make additions brenspeed can tweak your tune and send it to you via email. You simply load to your SCt and input to the car. I know it all is french being your first tuner, but believe me when i tell you the process is simple and well documented in the instructions.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I may end up ordering a tune from him sooner or later.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brenspeed sells them in both manners, blank tied to your processor code so you can go custom tune, or in a package of their tunes based on your mods. You just tell them everything you have and they write em. I would give them a call. Assuming you did an online order?

As you make additions brenspeed can tweak your tune and send it to you via email. You simply load to your SCt and input to the car. I know it all is french being your first tuner, but believe me when i tell you the process is simple and well documented in the instructions.

Yea online order, any idea of there buisness hours?

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Ok so I just ordered

Pypes O/r H pipe

Xcal 2 from brenspeed.

Now, how does this work? They request info about my car from me for the tunes? or do I need to do that with them?. Also If i mod my car in the future (def) with say UDP's and other things do they adjust it or should I talk to joe?

Never used a tuner and they dont explain that on there site, unless I over looked that part.
You just did this tonight? They should contact you but if not call them tuesday. They will ask what mods you have and so forth. UDP's dont require a tune. But the deal is they will give you 2 free future tunes for mods except for forced induction or nitrous. So basically if you change gears or get delete plates.

When seth calls you refer to him as the living legend.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You just did this tonight? They should contact you but if not call them tuesday. They will ask what mods you have and so forth. UDP's dont require a tune. But the deal is they will give you 2 free future tunes for mods except for forced induction or nitrous. So basically if you change gears or get delete plates.

Shall I ask why? Or just leave that alone??:humpnana^^

·
Registered
68 Posts

lol, the living legend!!! nice....

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I purchased both items through brenspeed with paypal. Which I liked. Plus free shipping.

Not competing with joe and trick tuners so stop rubbing it in!! lol

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In my defense though I did email you HMUSN....no reply. So i made the decision for Bren, because I liked there feedback where honestly I dont know much about [email protected]

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
In my defense though I did email you HMUSN....no reply. So i made the decision for Bren, because I liked there feedback where honestly I dont know much about [email protected]
Its fine. Just know that the next mod you buy must be from and authorized MM vendor or you will be punished. And since when does brenspeed have free shipping?

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You told me [email protected] or something I would have to look.

I just spend 560$ with them it better be free. Just a 3$ handling fee.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts