Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Passenger side headlight won't adjust anymore, I'm getting new retrofit headlights soon but I might want to sell these and can't sell them obviously if they're broken. So do I just need a new adjustment piece and replace it? If so where do I find it? I looked on Google but i don't even know what to call it or where to begin looking. I'm not even sure if it's the actual adjustment piece or the headlight itself, any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
same thing happened to me man and i have not fixed or found a fix for it yet

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn well that sucks, it seems like that little piece comes out.. but I'm just not sure what it's called exactly or where we would go to get one...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can anyone think of what this part is called or where I can get it?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Damn well that sucks, it seems like that little piece comes out.. but I'm just not sure what it's called exactly or where we would go to get one...
sure does man my driver side headlight is in the damn trees and i get high beamed all the damn time

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts

you mean that piece? if so i will throw one in the box with your retrofits when I ship them out. I have a couple laying in my too box.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep that's exactly what happens to me I just ordered some lights from redfyre woo! But I wish I could fix these to sell them

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes that piece! Ah you'd be a life saver man! Id be able to sell my old headlights then and make some of the money back!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts

you mean that piece? if so i will throw one in the box with your retrofits when I ship them out. I have a couple laying in my too box.
can i just twist this and pull it out?? or is there something else i have to do i cant get mine to come out...god damn pain in my ass

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
yea it twists and then comes out. turns about a third a circle. if you cant pull it out it might be attached still to the light bucket in which case you have other issues...

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
yea it twists and then comes out. turns about a third a circle. if you cant pull it out it might be attached still to the light bucket in which case you have other issues...
yea i think my damn screw is just stripped somehow it sucks

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We'll ill try taking mine out when you send my new lights sweet I'm so excited! They look so good on codycat's car

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
can i just twist this and pull it out?? or is there something else i have to do i cant get mine to come out...god damn pain in my ass
do you know if ford or someone else sells this part? i broke both of mines lol but oddly enough never get the high beams for othere drivers lol, but i wud like to see them road some more :tomato

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sweet! Haha I know I know they just look really good on both of the cars they've been put on so I can't wait! No rush though lol

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
hey 03, if yo look through the stickey in the visual section I show how I made adjusters for my plate setup I used at first. you could adapt that to your housings easily and fix yours that way. but you might have issues getting your housings apart if they are stock though...

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
yea i got stockers, ford doesnt sell them? if not guess ill be buying new lights some time in the futher tho lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts