Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to use my horn the other day and it worked for one second then stopped. what all can i check to see what i wrong...i am currently going to go check the horn relay fuse. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
sounds like either the fuse, you might be having a ground problem, check the grounds for it and make sure no wire got chrimped or exposed and touched metal, the fuses do go sometimes thu

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the problem with giving the finger by itself is that you cant get their attention to give it to them.....I have had to use my horn a few times already because of people pulling out right in front of me. I give them the finger and they dont even pay attention to see it

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
check the relay ... if thats not it your trigger system might be broken... meaning the part of the wheel you hit to activate the horn

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
^ yeah mines broke in my beater.....the horn just blares even if i dont press it, so i ripped the center of the steering wheel out.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
the problem with giving the finger by itself is that you cant get their attention to give it to them.....I have had to use my horn a few times already because of people pulling out right in front of me. I give them the finger and they dont even pay attention to see it
HEY YOU!!! *flips the bird* see that works :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HEY YOU!!! *flips the bird* see that works :D
not with their windows up and them being to ignorant to look at you

btw how hard is it to take the pad off the wheel to check to see if that is it

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
check your wiring to the horn as well