Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a really nice system, I'm going to put a 100 shot on my 4.6L 2V, I have the whole system sans the plate for this car.

Anyone know a good place to pick up a plate?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to check, the kits at my dad's house at the moment.
Also, 99GT35thLE, your sig amuses me, if I stole a car I would be following every bit of the law. I drive it like i own it ;)
or like i'm renting it at times

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Also, 99GT35thLE, your sig amuses me, if I stole a car I would be following every bit of the law. I drive it like i own it ;)
or like i'm renting it at times
I drive my car fast all the time, just like someone who just stole and car and is trying to get away.

You really don't need the plate unless that's what you want to go with. There are several companies that make a plate for our engines. Do your research on using the nitrous, there's more to it than just installing the system. I've been using it now for a few months and it makes a big difference. I wish I could get my engine to run that way NA all the time.

Also don't go crazy with your purging your system, it releases a good amount of nitrous and the stuff isn't cheap. Costs me $36 for a 10 lb. bottle refill. You can burn up a bottle in about 6-8 quarter mile runs.

·
_
3,782 Posts
A plate kit isnt a night and day differance from a direct shot nozzle. I would'nt stress over finding a plate kit unless you are running the NX kit and can find the nozzle plate easily.

What are yoursupporting mods for that 100 shot? Dont want you screwing up your car now do we :p.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts