Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
----MY short block (APART BUT NEW OIL PAN TO O RINGS ON THE BLOCK) $2200

~~~~~~Kevko Racing Ford 2300 Rear Sump Pan with Windage Tray
7 1/4" deep, 5 quart capacity in the pan, 3 gates, scraper and baffles. Includes aluminum windage tray, with pickup.

~~~~~~Block (WARNING THIS BLOCK IS BULLET PROOF) (THIS BLOCK WAS DONE BY BOPORT)- Started life as 2.3 turbo block. Stainless wire O-ringed deck .020" overbore, honed with torque plate. Sonic tested bores. Block filled 3/4 way with hard block but has provision for stock water pump to run on the street. Align honed mains.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/kingsnake02/222_zpsc33f26c5.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/kingsnake02/111_zps5a0a3b79.jpg

~~~~~~Crankshaft- 2.5 ford crankshaft. Magnafluxed, polished journals, balanced.

~~~~~~~Rods- Crower Sportsman 5.5", .927 pin.

~~~~~~Pistons- CP extreme duty. Flat top. (was going to run this engine on alcohol or E85). Compression with a stock head will be about 9.3:1, with stage 3 iron head (non-milled) it will be 8.8:1. Heavy duty rings, pins and locks for heavy boost application.

-----------Esslinger billet water pump with a -16AN aluminum male fitting welded onto the outlet. I used braided hose for my coolant lines. Perfect working condition. Looks great too. (USED) $135

----------2.3 Billet intermediate shaft kit includes bronze (NEW) $250

----holset hx35w 7 blades t3 twin scroll the shaft play is normal for this unit no smoke. It comes with an internal wastegate block off flange and copper gasket for the internal wastegate block off flange. The turbo is very clean has no rust which is surprising cuz most of them i see look terrible. I can also safety wire the internal wastegate closed if you would like also.Lastly is the massive filter that will go directly over the intake.. because I dont run open turbos anymore (learned hard way)
AEM 21-2059DK - AEM DryFlow Air Filter - AEM Online Store
^^^ That is the filter (NEW AIR FILTER)

the gasket and flange (ARE BOTH NEW) that i have are linked here VVVVV

Holset HX35 Turbo Outlet Flange, WG Blocked, 1/2", Mild Steel Columbia River Mandrel Bending

HX35 Turbo Outlet Gasket, WG Blocked, 0.043" Copper Columbia River Mandrel Bending

All of that for $500 (USED TURBO) (PICTURES BELOW)

---------Garret 60 Trim The garret was used for 6 dyno runs on an acura integra with a k20 swapped motor (2.0L vtec for non honda people) and it made over 360whp from what im remembering.

$450 for the garret 60trim.

TURBO Photos by kingsnake02 | Photobucket

------3g 200 AMP ALTERNATOR All you have to do is hook the green wire up to a 12v switched ignition source and your large charging wire. Easy hookup and works perfect. When I was having a problem with the MS I had this alternator tested and it tested perfect. Showed 14.7 volts all the time on the gauge. Here is the link to PA Performance:

200A High Output Alternator for Thunderbird, F-Series Truck, and Bronco.

$289 new plus the plug to make it a "one" wire hookup.

Sell for $200 (USED)

Pictures of the alt:

stroker engine Photos by fortydegnorth | Photobucket

---- MISHIMOTO R LINE 31X12X4 Intercooler (NEW)

LINK TO INTERCOOLER
Mishimoto Universal Intercooler R-Line , by Mishimoto

PICTURES
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/kingsnake02/1979 WIP/12.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/kingsnake02/1979 WIP/1.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/kingsnake02/1979 WIP/0.jpg
$300 (NEW)

LA3 LIMA 2.3 TURBO MOTOR ECU ECU from an 88 Thunderbird Turbo coupe sorry no pictures it is in good condition and is easily useable> Anymore questions let me know
$100 (USED)

Text: 940 867 4388
Email: [email protected]yahoo.com
PM on here or comment back..

from easiest to hardest way of getting a hold of me.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
LASTLY A BONUS IF MM DOESNT MIND!!!

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/pts/3527938948.html

fresh machined 308 w/supporting parts OBO $850

cant take pictures off the craigslist ad while on work compute so SORRY MM mods =(

Text: 940 867 4388
Email: [email protected]
PM on here or comment back..

from easiest to hardest way of getting a hold of me.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP need this sold... ill be golden

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
JUST FINISH THE BUILD DAMN YOU. GET SOMETHING TOGETHER.

You're not allowed to get out of the 2.3 community. You've come too far to go back now.

EDIT: Wait, that intercooler is only good to 32psi? :facepalm:

Message me, my phones dead.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i was never goign baove 32.. 22psi was good enough for my power goal.. hell my 1.6 honda motor only needed 18psi on a GT35E to get around 400whp.. this 2.3 would be MORE bulletproof and have a HELL of alot more torque

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PSI doesnt mean anything.. 20psi on a t25 cant compare to 20 psi on my buddies
96MM Ceramic Dual Ball Bearing turbo... I don't think PSI can max an intercooler (unless they are worried about blowing the I/C apart) more it SHOULD matter how much CFM they are flowing right?... could be wrong. I'm not saying one company is better merely saying shouldnt they be measuring CFM not PSI and even if it is PSI nether company lists what turbo they used for their tests sooo...

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
Stingers' is good to over 700hp. More than that and you ought to need air-water anyway, for the most part.

I'm also willing to offer $1000 for everything.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
seen mishi go that high and more also... still my intercooler looks 15-20% bigger then that one and its already sexy shade of black and that would get you both turbos and the filter for my HX35W (brand new) and the internal wastegate block off flange and gasket.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol im not selling anything for less then i got it especially if it was all bought in last month... =)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cant cut anyone any slack i see turbos going for same price as mine and mine inclued bout 100$ worth of knick nack **** and then the 60 trim is just a steal deal period. the engine is from Bo directly. so its worth it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
but on a serious note arummel... the Holset MIGHT be sold.... the shortblock someone hopped on the first day but needs to wait till end of Jan to buy... the other stuff i think you should buy..

·
Banned
3,511 Posts
That'd be cool if I could afford it. The aux shaft and water pump would be nice as well as the LA3. But ain't nobody got money fo' dat. I'm just a homeless guy ballin' on a budget who happens to know entirely too much about ****.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok well the short block needs to sell I can be flexible on pricing on some of the things just hit me up but **** needs to sell because now thanks to a complete cock I'm in the courts fighting against a bogus Felony charge already 2500 in and im hurting pretty badly right now.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah but I need a backup perhaps just in case.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
-.-

1 - 20 of 26 Posts