Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
built a mach for a guy and thought i would share :)

it recieved forged internals, stage 3 street heads, cams, ported top end, header back, and other goodies. it will be going to the dyno in a few weeks to see the #'s it puts down.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Damn Mike you weren't kidding. That car looks nice blacked out. WTF is up with the Cobra emblem though?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. i guess he put them on there after he got the car. he wants to take them off so i have to find a set of emblems for him as well.

·
Registered
577 Posts
nice looking build!

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Cant see pics right now but you can bet your ass i will be checking this out when i get home :)

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
rougly how much do you charge for a built short block with the rods, pistons, crank, and block sent to you...you can PM me if ya want

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
ok right on...you go and just buy a MMR motor do you?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
um, hell no! there is only 1 machine shop that does my balancing since my mahinist doesnt have one. my machinist does all my block work (bore, honing, deck, line bore, etc). i personally do all the head work (porting, guide install, ream, surfacing, etc).

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
yeah I will prob buy a new block for less downtime.

Send you some Diamond 11.5 pistons, Manley Hbeams, cobra crank, melling oil pump, and oil pan...then less you do the rest with the studs, bearing, bolts, ect

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that fine. if you dont have the stuff already, i can get them or any other parts you may want. i should be heading up your direction with this mach soon for the dyno tuning.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Looks good Mike. Business looks like it's moving well :yes

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
where you going to get it dynoes at? Maybe I'll stop by and meet you

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks good Mike. Business looks like it's moving well :yes
thanks man, its getting there slowly :) hopefully bussiness will pick up even more when these cars hit the streets.

where you going to get it dynoes at? Maybe I'll stop by and meet you
i am thinking of having ben a PUR do it. he aggrevated the hell out of me today, making me think about getting into the tuning earlier than expected.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
he does that a lot. I'd go to Bobcat man..closer and a MUCH much better tuner.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Except Bob doesn't have a dyno. I tried calling Ben today too. He's a busy guy.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
dyno for what?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts