Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys think black bullet rims 17x8 would alright on my car?
those rims on my car now are 16 inch i think

·
Registered
184 Posts
i just put the anthracite rims on my silver stang...i like how they look, go for it!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
just did 2 other photoshops for black bullits... these things are really popular lately, lol

I like it, I would lower it and get a chin spoiler too, would look badass

·
Rebel Of The Sacred Heart
2,338 Posts
I think they would look great on your car, do you plan on going eith Deep dish in the rear or 17x8 all around?
I have a set of black bullitts with DD in the rear and i REALLY love them, but they are fixing to become my winter rims when i get my draglites:yes

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I think they would look great on your car, do you plan on going eith Deep dish in the rear or 17x8 all around?
I have a set of black bullitts with DD in the rear and i REALLY love them, but they are fixing to become my winter rims when i get my draglites:yes
I'll trade ya winter wheels...:D :lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
just did 2 other photoshops for black bullits... these things are really popular lately, lol

I like it, I would lower it and get a chin spoiler too, would look badass
thats hot..kinda look small on the picture? do they look right on the car? i just posted asking if they would look staight at the stock height or should i lower the car first? how low can you go and still have good suspension on a stang? I like how low a vette sits

1 - 13 of 13 Posts