Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a set for my car and I cant find em anywhere online. I just want the im black also like the stock style, not that anoying white.

I found this little make shift site that sells em and ive been emailing the guy. Im thinking about buying them from him seeing how it is the only site online that sells the damn things. But I would much rather buy from a more reputable website

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I called the guys there for shits and giggles after I called my dad cause he said he was busy and would look it up later. Anyway they said you gotta buy the whole gauge cluster. Looks like ill go through this guy with the stick on ones to see how those work.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I just looked, they have a rolled bullit in stock.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I want a set for my car and I cant find em anywhere online. I just want the im black also like the stock style, not that anoying white.

I found this little make shift site that sells em and ive been emailing the guy. Im thinking about buying them from him seeing how it is the only site online that sells the damn things. But I would much rather buy from a more reputable website
got a link im interested too...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.