Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to buy a bullet intake from another forum. The guy is including complete intake, cold air kit, throttle body ,cobra alternator and throttle cable bracket. I have a 2002 Mustang GT. What else will I need to put the intake on? I heard some guys say that I would have to change valve covers. Is this true? Also were can I find the parts I need if any?

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
post this in the 99- 04 section

·
Registered
254 Posts
Im going to buy a bullet intake from another forum. The guy is including complete intake, cold air kit, throttle body ,cobra alternator and throttle cable bracket. I have a 2002 Mustang GT. What else will I need to put the intake on? I heard some guys say that I would have to change valve covers. Is this true? Also were can I find the parts I need if any?
if i was you i wouldn't go with the bullit intake, get a typhoon for your factory gt one and work your way up from there. other than that, yes you will need new valve covers if you go through with it, here's a site with most everything you need to know
Bullitt Intake Swap

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thing is im changing going with ported heads and stage 2 cams, also going supercharged in the near future. Wont it give me a better advantage

1 - 4 of 4 Posts