Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went out to practice with my wifes new camera I got her for christmas....She is going to take a little bit to upload and edit so these are taken from my Iphone.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Looks good man only thing i hate is in the fifth pic is that you can see the exhaust pipe and is not the same size as the tip. That always bothered me for some reason don't know why.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I love the car. I bought it with all the dents and dings. Like my father in law says - the dents don't hurt nothin, they are just something to talk about. I'll eventually get the whole car beautiful.

The pic does show the difference in pipe size, but at least the SLP tips are about 10 inches long and look good from the rear of the car. I hate borla tips that seem to come with the stinger catback. You can actually see the tip reduce while looking at it from the rear of the car.

SLP TIP

Borla tips

Yeah I really want To get the two cars together for a photo shoot it's hard because my wife was just learning to drive stick shift so I let her drive the bullitt today to practice. I guess I could always get one of my friends to drive one of the cars though

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yeah I love the car. I bought it with all the dents and dings. Like my father in law says - the dents don't hurt nothin, they are just something to talk about. I'll eventually get the whole car beautiful.

The pic does show the difference in pipe size, but at least the SLP tips are about 10 inches long and look good from the rear of the car. I hate borla tips that seem to come with the stinger catback. You can actually see the tip reduce while looking at it from the rear of the car.

SLP TIP

Borla tips

Yeah I really want To get the two cars together for a photo shoot it's hard because my wife was just learning to drive stick shift so I let her drive the bullitt today to practice. I guess I could always get one of my friends to drive one of the cars though
Oh yeah i see def looks way better than the borla's i want to get some new tips but man there like 80 bucks a piece i guess you get what you pay for though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts