Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....working on pics....but the painted lettering is gone on the numbers for 1st and second. The metal has this clouldy coat on it, and the machined piece that goes under the ball keeps falling down....:mad:

Anyone else have these problems? MACH's feel free to chime in also.

·
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I only have 11,000 miles on the car!!! about 70% highway.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
makes you want to punch a baby...doesint it...admit it.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Never had that issue with mine. I'd go have it checked out. Also, wante dto tell you that I went to a Ford Dealership, and checked out an 09 Black Bullit brand new ofcourse.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Maybe your hand is to ruff on your knob? Try some Jerkins? j/k I would think maybe ford would give you a new knob depending on what dealer you take it to

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Never had that issue with mine. I'd go have it checked out. Also, wante dto tell you that I went to a Ford Dealership, and checked out an 09 Black Bullit brand new ofcourse.
Wow, are they still asking for a $5k ADM on that or something?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
ADM? They have on the lot, I like it. Would rather have Hyland Green, but I'll take what I can get.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
ADM? They have on the lot, I like it. Would rather have Hyland Green, but I'll take what I can get.
ADM = Advertised Dealer Markup. If there was a new one locally with no ADM on it, I'd seriously consider snatching it up. But there are some dealers who are still collecting their Mustang SE's... for some reason.

Navy, man, don't punch that baby, talk to Ford. Heck, find a number for Ford, not your local dealer -- they seemed pretty proud of the Bullitt's, I'm sure they'll do right by you.

·
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^ cool I will give it a shot....I have to go on a mission for 2 weeks so It will have to wait......but I am still pissed as ****.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
That animated gif would be hilarious with "Soooo, you think you know gung fu?" :D

Navy, I'd be a little pissed too, kind of an embarassing defect for Ford. On the other hand, it fits the theme Lt. Bullitt's, slightly dented up, Highland Green GT-350: well worn from use. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
I had the same thing happening to mine before I removed it and put a pistol grip. I would say make the dealer replace it since it clearly is Ford's fault and not due to anything you're doing to it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts