Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody done this already? does anybody have any pics? photoshop? thanks!
-Karl

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Don't do it! If I didn't feel like going to sleep I would ps it for you. But I DO feel like going to sleep. So, **** you. :p

GL on your gold wheels endeavour!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! lol

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I have seen some really good looking gold wheels, not shiny gold plated, but gold colored. Not sure if Bullitts would look good that way though.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I think the gold would accent the Forest green pretty well. Don't go all crazy gold, but just a mild metallic would look nice.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
gold rims with highland green? I would photochop it and see what you think first......personally that one gets the thumbs down lol

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
^ close enough lol hell in the last month I found 2 colors I didnt even know about...forest green and bright atlantic blue lol both of which look bad ass IMHO :D I have never seen either on in person though :(

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
This color gold will look good.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
eh...to each their own lol

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
now thats how its done :yes

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
LOL. Thanks guys. I need that laugh.

Anyway, I honestly think that a True Forged chicane, in their gold finish with a polished lip on a green bullit with all the emblems painted green would look good. Gold wheels are something that sounds ghettofabulous, but in all honesty, if done right can look phenomenal. Back when I was in to imports a lot of folks werer running gold wheels on cars and they looked great. With the right colors, and the right gold color, not gold plated, you can make something look great. If my cobra was white, I would rock a gold wheel in a heartbeat.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
why not just buy a subaru if your thinking of going with gold rims? lol
A blue WRX with the gold wheels looks ****ing down right sexy if you ask me.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
In all honesty I would like to those gold FR500 style looking wheels up there photochopped on a bullit. They may not look that bad.

But if your wheels are as shiny as your gold teeth then dear god please help me :eek:

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
great...now you have me thinkin about how it would look...damn you guys! lol

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Check out these! I would rock these. Not on mineral grey, but on white, blue, green, or black. Maybe even silver.

Reactions: dcook_14
1 - 20 of 97 Posts