Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
thats actually not that good of a deal considering you have to spend another 400 bucks in the parts to get it to fit

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
i know i wasn't getting on your case, just kinda putting it out there so if someone was to go on there and bid on something that is not complete and them thinking they can just throw it on there car and drive away. We have alot, and i mean alot of noobs on there who don't even know what kind of intake that is or what is needed to make it work on there car

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
there is a long, and i mean long list of stuff, altenator, throttle bodie, and a bunch of other ****. And good luck with the victor jr. intake for our cars. Pretty much was really made for people to put carbs on our cars. I don't know a single person running one, and really there is not a intake on the market right now thats worth the money, the stock pi intake flows good enough. the only good intake for forced induction are sullivon intakes and hogan intakes, but they are in the 1500 plus range up to 2500 and they are sheetmetal

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
and i have spents thousands and thousands of dollars on my car and pretty much have everything i need, but never bought an intake, cause they are much more better things to buy for the money to help your car ie suspension, rearend built, heads, cams,

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
yep white99stang nailed it on the head.

only things i would upgrade on them is the throttle body, plenum, maf and cai. otherwise leave the manifold alone....unless your running big time boost.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
the stock intake doesnt become a hinderence untill around 600 hp, and even then it flows great. the only reason for putting a typhoon or anything on your car is if your running a **** ton of nitrous and need something that wont blow up with a nitrous backfire

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
^ +1... hey drgn... how do yall become moderators and stuff? jw. i dont wanna be one but i just notice it under a few guys names..

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
we were here at the beginning of the site, well most of us were, and we were picked because of knowledge and us willing o help people.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
we were here at the beginning of the site, well most of us were, and we were picked because of knowledge and us willing o help people.
i was just askin cuz i see some that have less or around the same amount of posts as me and i didnt know if it was a post thing or what.. thanks though.. and keep up the good work. ha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts