Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going with a 2000 cobra r hood from boss inc style, currently i have the gt bumper with a mach1 chin spoiler.

other than the cobra bumpers does anyone have ideas of other bumpers that would look good with a 03 shaved cobra rear bumper.

the theme im tryin to achieve is i want people to know its a gt but make up for what the car was lacking from the factory

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thought about it only thing im gonna hate is OH SO YOU TRYIN TO MAKE IT A COBRA NOW!!! i personally like it cause its not to low to the ground doesnt seem like it takes forever to get to its end either

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
i love the roush kits :drool

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
thought about it only thing im gonna hate is OH SO YOU TRYIN TO MAKE IT A COBRA NOW!!! i personally like it cause its not to low to the ground doesnt seem like it takes forever to get to its end either
So long as you're not throwing "Cobra" and "SVT" badges on it, I don't think anyone cares. Anyone who can identify a Cobra by the bumper cover alone will recognize that the bumper covers aren't for the same year as the spoiler, and if you're really worried about it, just leave a GT badge on it.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So long as you're not throwing "Cobra" and "SVT" badges on it, I don't think anyone cares. Anyone who can identify a Cobra by the bumper cover alone will recognize that the bumper covers aren't for the same year as the spoiler, and if you're really worried about it, just leave a GT badge on it.
right now i have powered by ford badges on the side like the ones that came on the old a/c cobras

have had alot of guys ask what kind of mustang is it

i simply reply back with its a mustang kinda dickish i know but its their fault for not seein the gt emblem on the trunk

·
Registered
286 Posts
The stage 3 Roush front bumper looks pretty good as well as the Saleen one. I dunno how they would do with that hood and rear bumper though.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Well dont worry about not being a cobra. If a bumper looks good, then put it on. You arent advertising that youre a cobra by having the body parts. (Unless your rear bumper said Cobra).

With that said, I have seen a 2000r with a 03 cobra and its hot. Alot of people like the 99 with it though. I will try to find some pics

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well dont worry about not being a cobra. If a bumper looks good, then put it on. You arent advertising that youre a cobra by having the body parts. (Unless your rear bumper said Cobra).

With that said, I have seen a 2000r with a 03 cobra and its hot. Alot of people like the 99 with it though. I will try to find some pics
cool man i appreciate it yea i have only seen it once in a mmff mag of a 03 cobra with a 00r hood it is def sexy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.