Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may have known, the previous owner made a pretty big scratch on my front bumper. I just got it back today from the body shop and also installed the 03 Cobra Chin spoiler :)

The Damage:

Back from the shop :):

How she sits now :D

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
You're so gay you make yourself look straight!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Did you take any pics of how you mounted it? It looks like sex!

·
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you take any pics of how you mounted it? It looks like sex!
Haven't you mounted yours yet? I'll take some pics of how I mounted it in a little bit

And thanks guys. Possibly my favorite purchase for the Cobra so far...Gives it a whole new look :)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Yeah mine's "mostly" mounted. I haven't gone back to drill the rest of the holes that need to to completely attach it. Just thought it might be useful. :D Always nice to see how people do stuff. Wish I could find my cordless drill battery so I could finish the damn chin! :mad:

·
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah mine's "mostly" mounted. I haven't gone back to drill the rest of the holes that need to to completely attach it. Just thought it might be useful. :D Always nice to see how people do stuff. Wish I could find my cordless drill battery so I could finish the damn chin! :mad:
What I did was use the mounting hardware that came with it and between each clipped in piece I put 2 screws. And I put the screws in this order: Screw, washer,chin spoiler, bumper, spring washer, washer, nut.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:rockon

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Looks good little homey!

·
Registered
134 Posts
03 chin spoilers look good on 99 Cobra bumpers. Ford should of made the chin spoiler standard on the 99 and 01 Cobra bumpers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts