Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new (real) Roush wing for 94-98s. It is the same as the 95 cobras without the third brake light. It is painted my gray and is PERFECT. It cost 400 for everything. I am lookin for 250 shipped.

Thats just a general pic of it... I can pm pics if interested.

I also have a stock one that I would like to sell for 75 shipped.

I am also lookin to sell my rims 17X9 Cobra R gunmetal riveted. They have no scuff marks and no rash. They are wrapped in BFG GForce Sports 275/40/ZR17. Lookin for 800 obo.

Mach 1 lip with a little wear on the bottom, other than that in good condition. Will send with nuts and bolts for a better hold. 75 shipped

I have 98 GT clear foglights from 50resto with no wear or tear... perfect condition. 90 shipped

Will send pics upon request. Thanks for lookin

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will get pics of the parts up soon. Will entertain offers... thanks for lookin

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Couple more things I forgot to put up. I have a 48"X12" sheet of "smoked" tint for tail lights, reflectors, fog lights etc. from stangmods. *sheet is still full no cuts. Originally 45. Lookin to get $35 shipped.

I also have pi intake (with throttle body and fuel injectors) and pi cams from an 02 GT with 30K. 200 shipped for both.

Will try to get pics of everything up tomorrow.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I will also send the application tool for free

You all know what a pi intake and cam look like, but I can get pics if you need. Here are my fog lights...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts