Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone. Im new to the forum. I hope i posted this in the right section. Any way im in the market to buy a fun car for my daily driver! I have spent months finding the "right " mustang. However i also found a very clean c6 corvette. Now i understand that these are two completely different cars that normally shouldn't be compared to each other. But from a buyers standpoint, they both seem fun and are in the same price range for me. I also understand who forum i am on so im sure the answers will lean towards the stang. But honestly for the same price, both with the same miles, which would you choose the supercharged 5.0 or the c6 vette?

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
Mustang will be faster and more practical but I would be hesitant to buy a supercharged used Mustang unless there was documentation of the work being done and tuned by a reputable shop. I personally would go with a Mustang for a daily driver simply because it is a lot more practical have a decent sized trunk and back seats that fold down allowing you to haul larger items if need be.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Honestly Corvettes have the most uncomfortable ride, but you want a fun car to daily and if you don't mind a rough ride then the vette is probably the better choice. I already daily my Mustang and the suspension is nothing short of rough. If I had the choice I would probably go with the Vette. Got any pictures?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont have pictures right now. I will post when i do. The mustang is currently stock but i already planned on supercharging it. It is a must! Plus a few other mods. But the vette looks better. And i feel would be more unique. So the mustang is $19k and the vette is $25,600......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts