Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my taxes and I buying a couple of things, the gears I had I sold them! Now I'm buying a new set Between Richmond and ford racing but richmond was $10 more is there a reason?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Theres no real difference as far as ability wise breaking etc... or is one the better brand?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
ive never made enough power to break a gear set without running dry or something like that. so i dont really know.

·
Registered
428 Posts
ford racing, richmond and motive are all good brands. I dont think you will break any of them. I say get whatever brand you feel comfortable with. I dont have any problems with my ford racing gears.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I always like getting anything ford that i can..got the frpp springs..the drive shaft and the the gears will be frpp. Just makes to much sense..built by ford for ford...but i think that some one here once said that motive is by frpp too..kinda like keystone and coors!

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
My buddy told me that Ford Racing is the easiest to deal with- that there's a lot less shimming to mess with- but Motive and Richmond are good brands IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts