Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Just thought I would throw my hat in the ring on this one. I usually find that people at Best Buy usually have no clue about what you need and they just read stuff off the boxes. You can't really blame them, there's so many application specific questions that there is no way they can know what you need...

What I did was a little research, looked up the part that I needed and called Best Buy to see if they had it. Well they didn't have either of the installation items (harness or dash kit) that I needed so I just went to Froogle.com (Google Shopping) typed in what I needed and BAM... hundreds of products from different places. I usually just sort them by price and pick some with lower prices that have several good reviews. On each site I load up my cart with what I needed and headed to checkout, this way I get pretty much the best price on the product shipped to my door.

For me, the cheapest setup was from Car Toys - A Better Way To Go - The leading specialty retailer of Mobile Electronics and Wireless products. I got the correct harness and dash kit for 32.00 shipped total, and that was even with extra to upgrade to 2-3 day shipping. I think I'll keep going back to them as long as they have the stuff in stock that I need.

·
Banned
11 Posts
as a car repair engineer i often buy car electronics on-line, sometimes i search the items i like in ebay,sometimes i buy tools in a eshop,recommend you www.eobd2.com ,i bought many eqiupments in this website,the customer serviers is very patient, tools there are cheap and useful.

·
Banned
11 Posts
ebay is a really good place, but also some online eshop likes auobd2.com or eobd2.com...these eshops all sells good car tool. in my experience you can select your tool in ebay and then find where you want to buy...

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
Lowest Prices on Sports & Outdoor | Home & Garden | Electronics has crackhead cheap prices on some of their electronics and they have a habit of upgrading you to something better by accident. Use a coupon code of holiday8 (8%), facebook (5%), or take5m (5%) discounts. I purchased a 10ZX700.5 (2010 Model) from them for $249 shipped off and recieved the 2011 version which is nearly double the price. They are also an authorized Kicker seller

·
Registered
80 Posts
Is online buying equipment is safe actually i want to know that they really delivere us the correct equipment with guarantee.
It's convenient to say the least, and before you buy I recommend you should look up the product and read reviews about it

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've bought from lots of different online places over the years and the only place that screwed me was Sonicelectronix.com.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
thread was started 9 years ago. my guess is OP is now elderly and has lost his vision and hearing so it's useless responding anymore

21 - 35 of 35 Posts