Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will i **** up my motor if i go with thesehttp://www.lmperformance.com/4581/50.html
instead of thesehttp://www.lmperformance.com/6495/50.html.
only reason i ask is because my tax return check is only for 430 and i still have to buy a prochamber for it to. but if i go the cheap way will it completely
mess my engine up with heat?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
link no worky.

but if its the ceramic, and non ceramic coated, its worth the $$ to get ceramic, non ceramic will rust up, and look liek **** after no time. if you cant do it right, then save the $$ until you can do it right, because you will only be doing it again later.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
chrome headers wont **** up your motor with heat, but the idea of buying chrome headers instead of cermac ones is one that has been thought over many times on this site, and everyone will tell you usally what im about to tell you, just save up and buy the cermac ones

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
link no worky.

but if its the ceramic, and non ceramic coated, its worth the $$ to get ceramic, non ceramic will rust up, and look liek **** after no time. if you cant do it right, then save the $$ until you can do it right, because you will only be doing it again later.
he posted before me, but i told you thats what everyone was going to say, especially KC

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
MAC TF9603 MAC Long Tube Headers Ceramac Coated with 2.5'' Collectors 1996-04 Mustang GT - TF9603 MAC

and chrome MAC TF9603 MAC Long Tube Headers Ceramac Coated with 2.5'' Collectors 1996-04 Mustang GT - TF9603 MAC
sorry about the link but i'll have a little extra money to buy the ceramic ones just wondering if it will mess it up at all thanks for the replies
just save your $$ and get the ceramic, they will stay looking new, and the chromes will jsut start looking liek crap the day after you get them.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
just for the sake of argument, get the chrome ones and paint them lol, j/k

1 - 8 of 8 Posts