Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I bought mine online at Discount Tire Direct... no problems so far... and americanmuscle.com is very good too, good customer service, and will pay for return shipping if anything is damaged... but I went with the others cause they were cheaper

btw, your link takes the rest of us to an empty shopping cart, you'd need to link to the page about the tires

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought mine online at Discount Tire Direct... no problems so far... and americanmuscle.com is very good too, good customer service, and will pay for return shipping if anything is damaged... but I went with the others cause they were cheaper

btw, your link takes the rest of us to an empty shopping cart, you'd need to link to the page about the tires

so do they ship them to you or to the discount tire store? do they charge for putting them on?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I had mine ship them to me, because I was having them mounted by someone I know who works at a dealership, I was getting a discount...

but yeah I think they can ship to discount tire stores, not sure though

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
never used online but have seen good deals. have a friend that owns a tire shop that where i get mine.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i always get the from tirerack. great price and quick shipping time. never had any problems

·
Registered
927 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts