Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out for another shot at it, and here are the results... We went on 7 cyl, as rockers were broke on #4 cyl, we tore up the rear bumper, and tweaked the lips on the quarters a little.

and

video:

And this is just our little PRO E85 car :)

·
Banned
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's another vid, there are tons of more but this was one wild ****ing ride!

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
I love it.... I will one day have a car that will do that... i thouhgt my 6 inches I have gotten has been impressive... I guess it still is, since Im on a stock rear suspension, just with springs in it...

But I wanna see your car go down the track...

·
Registered
437 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: wow to the second video, i thought that was going to flip! i wish i knew that this was going on, i would have gone to it. :(

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
I was going to go down for that. but ended up spending time with my step daughter. next year i will be bracket racing at byron

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
that second video was ****ing insane lol

·
Banned
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love it.... I will one day have a car that will do that... i thouhgt my 6 inches I have gotten has been impressive... I guess it still is, since Im on a stock rear suspension, just with springs in it...

But I wanna see your car go down the track...
You come see me, you're local, you get me the right **** for your car, and ill make that bitch go on the bumper!

You know, we were superscared this year, we had a broke car, and we just fixed it from the roll over it had in 08's wheelie contest... Next year, we are coming out and standing it on the bumper till 650-700ft out!

Here is last years video

To all the locals, let me know we can get together and have a beer.

·
Banned
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I aint local to you dude... I wish... it seems out east there is a much greater car following than here in the mountains... Im in CO...
Dunno what i was thinking. PM me.. I'll tell ya some ****.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts