Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
after you remove the seat belt and the screw for the hanger, it is also help in by push pins from that clip into the back side of the panel. When pulling it off, becareful for your defrost plug. you could knock it off the rear window.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after you remove the seat belt and the screw for the hanger, it is also help in by push pins from that clip into the back side of the panel. When pulling it off, becareful for your defrost plug. you could knock it off the rear window.
ok, so are the push pins throughout the panel or just by the defroster plug area?

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually, I think I know what you mean. The push pins are connected to the panel right? So once the seatbelt is un-bolted and the coat hook is un-screwed all I have to do is pull out on the panel? keeping in mind to be careful of the defroster plug. Does that sound right?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
actually, I think I know what you mean. The push pins are connected to the panel right? So once the seatbelt is un-bolted and the coat hook is un-screwed all I have to do is pull out on the panel? keeping in mind to be careful of the defroster plug. Does that sound right?
Correct. there are some across the top, a couple in the middle and one below the set belt mount. The c piller piece goes over the lower section so you shouldnt have to mess with the lower part of the trim

Reactions: PowerShiftz02GT

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Its exactly as you say, I just put mine back in last week. IIRC there are three push pins, two by the passenger seat belt bolt and one in the middle of the panel closer to the back. Not 100% on that though.
Start on the back, get the panel over the defrost end then pull the front off, but be careful.

Reactions: PowerShiftz02GT
1 - 8 of 8 Posts